Day 15...

lazycrazykitten

Cool! But I really dislike this game, sadly.

I think they made Lulus prizes a lot prettier than AAAs... I still think the amount of NC you pay for 1 ticket is a ripoff.. They should make it 100 not 200.

It seems odd that some games, such as this one, require lower scores in DD than in the GMC, when DD has traditionally been much harder. It is especially odd for this game as in the GMC, you had to send the higher score (1700) three times. And 1700 is actually quite a bit harder than 1500. Still, seeing as I had to practice this for said GMC, it was a walk in the park today.

I also dislike this game--but I agree that it's easy to get through. I never understand exactly what the point of the game is. But hey, we're getting closer!

The staff tournament page shows how they're doing on all of the challenges and I have to admit I'm surprised at who's winning, who's not winning--it's a good gauge for how easy or time consuming the games are.

Check it out!

I took an hour to finish this one not as difficult as Dueling Decks I would say XO

But say as what the rest has said, its much easier compared to GMC so I wonder what could be the outcoming games..

This may take me a while...and I may throw my laptop across the room before I am finished but I should be able to get this score - all I need is the purple things! And some good luck...Hmm...wanders off to try again.

If it hadn't been for the plushie I would probably have gone for Abi - but I want the cute plushie!!!!

EDIT: 1320 seems to be my average score atm. This could be a looong time!

1490! What the heck! TEN POINTS OFF!

EDIT 2: Did it! Did it! Did it! *Jumps up and down happily*

I thought they were making it easier for the staff members. xD

TNT said they would never simplify plots and site events for the kids. And there's no point in doing so, because of Abigail.

Whatever. 1500 isn't a far cry from 1700 anyway. :/ I beat it, but it took time to get the Firball power-up quickly.

It only took me 3 tries to do this one. I got 1495 on my second try, but then came back with a score of 1935 to finish this challenge.