Day 13...

lazycrazykitten

I've not played it yet today, my boyfriend told me off for never letting him do any of the Daily Dares! It should be fine though, top score is just over 25000 and that's only because I got bored. Scores like that are perfectly achievable, they just take ages as you have to keep losing to him on purpose -.-

I could've beaten AAA, since I also beat him at the NGC, but I'm only challenging Abigail, so that was easy enough.

I'm having the worst luck on this one today. Been playing for over two hours - I did beat AAA's score once but of course it was after 12:30 so my score could not be sent :grrr: :crying:

I simultaneously want to cry, throw up and smash my computer with a baseball bat.

Since I have a gold trophy in this game, I got it on my first try. :P

Tip: Use index cards. Play on Hard, and when it shows your cards, write them down. Also, write down Zenco's cards during the first 10 turns (but be fast, since you have to let him win at some point). Once you're done with this, you have complete control of the game. Remember that your card always goes above Zenco's when they go to the bottom of the winner's deck, and just keep getting those combos. Since you know what Zenco's cards are anyway, it's okay to start doing combos when he has 6+ cards.

That was really boring. For some reason i thought it was 250,000 instead of just 25,000 so i was sort of annoyed when i got around 30k because i was no where near where i thought it was then i looked and i finished the game super quick after that! So far AAA all the way. haha.

Should be an easy enough one - just rather boring! And why are all the plushies on Abigail...not happy! I'm challenging AAA but it's the second time I'll have to buy Abi's prize.

Should be an easy enough one - just rather boring! And why are all the plushies on Abigail...not happy! I'm challenging AAA but it's the second time I'll have to buy Abi's prize.

Because that's how Abigail's prizes usually are. Her prizes are usually toys, books, and junk (like the broken board), while AAA's are usually wearables or Neohome furniture. And there are very few wearable plushies. :/

Here's hoping tomorrow's plushie is an AAA prize. It's a rather cute plushie.

At 7000 and bored already... Also, having a hard time NOT beating him? lol, ah well... just keep going!

EDIT: oops... jinxed myself and lost. Ah well - start again!

EDIT: nearly 3 hours later, including a new ep of simpsons and a very funny episode of Come Dine With Me, I did it :)

It took me so many hours to win it because I'm so lazy to write it down XD and like what everyone said its so boring and so random thats why I get so fructrated after a few game.

I'm glad I finally beat him I really thought I will not be able to beat him. I don't think I will touch this game again until the next GMC or DD..

I didn't write it down. I just read some times on another site. And that helped me. If the Charisma or Courage is above 10, there's a good chance you could win with it. That's the rule I went by, in case the card had low intelligence. And I won quickly after that.

Because that's how Abigail's prizes usually are. Her prizes are usually toys, books, and junk (like the broken board), while AAA's are usually wearables or Neohome furniture. And there are very few wearable plushies. :/

Here's hoping tomorrow's plushie is an AAA prize. It's a rather cute plushie.

But I don't even use the wearables - as soon as I have the packrat avie they'll go straight into my shop - whereas I collect the plushies...annoyance!

EDIT: And this is more difficult than I thought it would be - I keep winning at 23,000

EDIT 2: After hours of trying NOT to win the game I have finally got it - 26,600 - I am NEVER playing that again!!!

This one can be tough. You can control it, only to a certain extent. I had trouble until I read that you can also watch the top 2 categories. If they're above 10, you have a good chance of winning with them. (Especially if the intelligence isn't very high.) I won my first try, after reading that. Where as, I'd tried 4 games before that.