Inflation Inflation

Strawberri

THEY'RE OVER 9000!!!11111

xD Sorry. I had to do that.

Anyway, I have no idea why Eo Codestones are more expensive. For as long as I can remember, they've ALWAYS been more expensive, for whatever reason. I remember back in the 2005 period, they were 5k (ironically enough, so were Main Codestones), while all the other Codestones were in the 2-4k range.

Geez, seriously? :O I've gotten several Eo Codestones from Key Quest, but I usually sold at 7.9k

I'm not complaining though 0:)

No, they were approaching 10k in December of last year, partly because of the 10x score thing and partly because of the larger prize pool in KQ (they were giving out holiday prizes at the time).

I have noticed that Eo Codestones have inflated a lot recently. Of course I just went to training school and the codestone needed to pay? Eo.

The prices change quickly in Neopets though, so if you're thinking of selling Eo Codestones do it quickly...and if you're like me and waiting to buy, hold off a little longer, I'd say!

I haven't been getting them as often in KQ. Actually, codestones of any type. It might be like the holiday prize pool with all the new candy prizes. Maybe after February they'll start deflating a little?

I just looked at the orange juice prices today. 7k on SSW :| it was around 500 about a month ago