Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Morgan continued her random rhyming episode. "I once was small, certainly not tall. People mistreated me, some wanted to eat me! But I showed them that I am strong, then they realized who was wrong. And here I am, singing this rhyme. Looks like someone owes me a dime." Morgan held her hand out.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA came into the zoo. "Oh man, I can't believe I had to pay 90 bucks just to get in here! Anyway Morgan, your next explosives batch."

Morgan looks at the tree, thinks about extinguishing the flames, then decides not to. "Maybe you should burn up. I'll be sipping from this cup."

"You are on, mighty tree. The winner shall be filled with glee. It starts right now, this very hour. You will see my rhyming power."

Morgan nodded. "I agree to the terms. The loser shall also eat worms. They shall be brought out on a pan. I want to make this as interesting as I can. It is your go, mighty tree, though I'd advise you to flee."

Tree: That's quite a mouth, ma'am; I must admit. But when I'm finished with you, you'll certainly have a fit. My ryhmes are the best and they always will be. Experience with rhyming is the actual key. You always need to speak it, day and night. Otherwise this competition is not close to a fight.

"Anyone can brag here and there. They feel as though they do not care. You think you're smart, but think again. Your lameness rating goes up to ten. For here you see, in front of you, the greatest rhymer; challenging me, you shall rue."

Tallest and Mightiest Tree: You have a lot of spunk, you pest. But let me put you to the test. *Cough* You are pathetic and you will regret it. Why don't you admit and just quit? It's pretty dumb, like a baby, go suck your thumb.