Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Huge chain of events involving a contract, holes, diamond problems, and me accidently useing one of the Fire Stones I just got in. I like the new look though." anime said.

Metroid looked around and spotted Anime. "I wanna evolve too!" he exclaimed while picking up a regular stone and tossing it up in the air. "I hope this works" he shouted proudly. The stone came hurling down and knocked Metroid unconcious.

Metroid regained consiousness. "Ugh... what happened?" He spotted the nearby stone. "Awesome! I hope I evolve!" he exclaimed while tossing the stone in the air. The stone crashed down on Metroid. This process continued thirty-eight more times...

TotaKeiko came back in with her diamond guitar. "It's ready to test! Any subjects?"

TotaKeiko, with her psychokinetic powers, picked up Metroids presence. TotaKeiko spun around and hit metroid. Unfortunately, he broke through a window and straight through the shop, all the way to a volcanic mountain.

All of a sudden, the volcano erupted.

"Off my Island!" Ratiki beat her wings at Fabhcún. "You can go ruin someone ELSES Island!" ((Are we pokemon still?))

Mean while TJ was still sitting in the corner, and he raised his hand to get Anime's attention, she said "WHAT!" "Can I get up now?" replied TJ.

(I hope I'm allowed to do that, make other people talk and stuff? :P)

(I'm not a pokemon, i'm a mario dude, but I'm just acting normal.)

(DON'T POKE ME, read my thing under my avatar :P)

So with Anime's permission, TJ was allowed stretch his legs, but only stretch his legs. "Com'n Anime, please let me get out of here, honestly I didn't do anything, it was someone else, but they have powers and I'm not going to rat on them."

Knowing that this was his chance, and that no one would chase him, TJ quickly said, "I'm out of here." Don't even think about chasing me through the lava, remember I've got little feet.

So with that, luckily TJ's feet weren't burnt that bad. Becuase of the explosion all of AA's holes had been covered with lava, and customers were getting very very angry.