Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Great...here comes the world of confusion for me.))

Morgan looked at her hands, now stuck to sticks by way of superglue. "You idiot! You can't get superglue off without surgery!" She whacked Metroid with one of her sticky hands.

((No pun intended.))

EDIT: ((What pokemon am I supposed to be? I hardly know any!))

Metroid stares at Morgan's hands for a couple minutes. "Don't worry, I can get those sticks off of your hands." Metroid said as he got out his instruments of pa- HAPPY FUN TIME. "Oh, and I'm a registered doctor." he said pulling out a card. The card was made out of soggy cardboard, had a crudely drawn stick figure, and said "Dacter Meeteoriod".

((I'd rather stick with being a chao. I don't want to be a pokemon, and I don't have too. :P))

Morgan tried pulling the sticks off, but to no avail. "Stupid Metroid. When I get these off, he is dead meat." She hit the ground with the sticks, and broke off a piece. "Yes! It works!" Morgan continued hitting the ground until all of the sticks broke off. "All right, Metroid. Come here so you can feel my wrath!" Morgan's watery arms grew out and wrapped around Metroid. Wait, why didn't I do this during the dance moves?

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Morgan threw Metroid into a tree, causing it to fall on top of him. "Okay now. I'm all better." She turned and freaked out to see anime. "Yikes! What happened to you?"

((o_O))

Morgan's stomach growled again. "Ack, I still need to find something to eat." She looked around for the pizza store. "Well, I'm going to get some pizza. I'll be back in about 10 minutes." Morgan wandered off in her strange quest for cheesy, yummy pizza.

"I thought I chunked you into a tree." Morgan jumped and stomped on his head, then continued her way toward the pizza shop. She went in and bought 3 boxes of pizza: pepperoni, cheese, and sausage. "They'll be so excited! Everyone loves pizza!" She ran back to the group. "Okay, I'm back. I have some pizza for everyone...except Metroid."

Morgan sat down and amused herself at watching Metroid run around in circles. "What a clueless...thing." She was now confused at the new form of Metroid. Obviously she hadn't seen anything like it before. "Well, enough of that. I'm starving." Morgan grabbed a slice of cheese pizza and savored the cheesy flavor. "Mmm, cheesy."

"Ugh. Will someone shut him up?" Morgan stretched out her arm and rubbed it across Metroid. The water put out the flames, then she went back to the pizza boxes.