Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan returns to the scene to discover that she has no idea what is going on and would greatly appreciate if someone would explain this to her. ;)

After seeing that no one will answer Morgan's desparate question, she goes off in search of Metroid. "I wonder where he ran off to..." Morgan trips over a rock and falls into a hole. She lands on a button, which seems to do nothing. "Rats. How am I ever going to climb out of this hole?" A coconut falls off of a nearby tree and hits Morgan on the head. She spins around for a moment. A platform rises out of the hole and dumps Morgan out.

Morgan got up and shook her head. *sniff sniff* "Mmm, smells like pizza." She wandered around and spotted the pizza place. "Yes! Pepperoni, here I come!" Morgan started running to the store, and without looking she ran into Zac. "Ooops, I'm sorry, sir." She continued her way to the restaurant.

"Tu-whoo. I flew.* Ratiki tooka bite out of the leather shoes "Steak. Could use more cheese." Ratiki grinds Metroid onto her Pizza-shoe

Morgan looked at anime. "Hey, miss, is there any chance that you know what these guys are doing? I see pizza and shoes, and I'm completely lost."

"Well, this was a pizza place, but Zac was being weird and turned all the pizza to shoes, and Metroid just wrecked something and left a quater to pay for it." anime said to Morgan.