Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Mia turned around.

"AA, I am in charge of this plan. Nice try overthrowing the figure though. He is my general and it is he who listens to me, not the other way around. Unfortunately, the figure can't be overthrown. He's trained in all the martial arts and self-defenses known to man, monkey, dolphin nad other assorted species. And byt the way, I do believe this belongs to you." Mia said as she pulled off the fake screen-cover AA had hastily put on over Mia's monitors to try and fool her.

" The tip-off was the ripples. You didn't smooth out the cover-up and it was a little rippley. Nice try though."

Mia watched and laughed as AA fell to the floor in defeat, twitching. Then Mia stumbled around in the dark to try and find a light switch. Seeing how none worked at the moment, Mia just decided to go and get the ambulence. Twitching is never a good sign.

((Note to self: Twitching is bad.))

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid randomely came by and did absolutely nothing to contribute to this plot. He did however, attempt to flush Mia down a neaby toilet.

He then realized that was pretty stupid, considering he just flooded the whole building.

Mia visciously attacked Meeptroid as he snuck up behind her.

"Sorry but you have never been very sneaky. And oh sorry I uh hurt you so bad. But ya know, don't sneak up on a secret agent flying ninja monkey muffin. Oh crap, I said too much. No wait, that's sooo cliche... ummm..."

And Mia continued to think, and think, and think. and Mia also contributed none to this plot seeing how her secret agent flying ninja monkey muffin status had been officially but sneakily removed because she reavealed too much. now she is just secret monkey muffin. Mia's still a secret though! -thumbs up- :thumbsup:

AA wondered why there was somebody who looked exactly like him twitching on the floor, and then realised he had accidentally activated his cloning machine. He shrugged and wandered off to get something to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AA pretended to twitch around on the floor while surreptitiously examining his surroundings. Everything seemed fine, except that he noticed that he had accidentally activated his cloning machine in the dark. He spotted the other AA walking off, probably to get something to eat, and followed him.

"Oh dear. Mia is going to have to do something about this. AA could be in serious trouble. The MTPAC just made it illegal to clone without permission."

Mia wandered off to go hide the clones when she realised... she didin't know one from another. And more importantly, she still hadn't finished her Hot Pocket!

All of this cloning made Metroid concerned.

"I know cloning has benefits and everything, but don't you think multiplying yourself will triple the amount of force divided by the square root of Pi? Of course, the multiple will become the same once you subtract it from the previous sum. However, the property everyone here is contributing to is completely wrong. I consider that the dividend should go first before you add it to the nearest fraction. The clones won't have anything to worry about then."

Metroid smirked and acted like what he just said wasn't moronic.

"THe MTPAC has to disagree with that Meeptroid." stated Mia and her nerd followers, who are super awesomely good-looking, "If you take the product of the aquired sum from the previous linear equation and multiply it by the normal force exerted on all the bodies of mass in this area, then you will have a radioactivity overload if the cloning continues. We would all die in 7.89343 seconds after the 57 clone was created. That is assuming everyone in here is giving off a consistent ammount of waves that is equal to not only one another but also pi times the mass sum of the previously aqcuired linear sum. If the cloning was to stop at exactly 45.34 clones, we would survive due to the radioactivity not fully being formed in the last clone. However, if we risk that last clone, we could have a hyper-systems meltdown and cause the apocolypse. Shall we risk it? I vote nay and stop the cloning once and for all!"

AA was about to agree with Mia and add his own string of confusing scientific parlance when a huge horde of pro-cloning protesters barged in and tied everybody up.

Unfortunately, they tied up Mia's clone. ((For anyone who doesn't know, I was hit on the forehead with the cloning bema thing)) The real Mia quickly hatched a plan involving sewage waste, some big words, Hot Pockets, string and a wad of chewed gum she found in her pocket ((..yum -_-))

She put all his together and made a ray gun of some sort tha was powered by Hot Pockets and shot big words at people. Mia started shouting the biggest most confusing things she knew at the protestors. They all fell to the floor immeadiately twitching ((it's still bad)) at the confuzzling-ness of it all. Mia quickly ran over to untie everyone when.... ((oh no, Mia can't think of what happens next! :O))

Mia consulted with the angry crowd who could now only speak in choppy sentences using big words.

"Yeah, there was a rope shortage. Some guy mixed up the rope box and the candy necklace box and ate all the rope. Now he can't talk. the rope is very rough on the throat. Whenever he opens his mouth, rope comes out. Eww, huh?"

AA pressed a few buttons on his cloning machine and merged all the clones back together. He then lobbed a few stun grenades at the protesters in revenge. "Well now what?"

"Oh, a tiger! We best get you out of here before animal rights protestors come, AA. I mean a tiger in a lab. Suspicious as all heck in a hamster bowl get out if you ask me. And those preotestors have super-ultra-sensitive sensors. They come really fast. Luna. Change him back!" Mia rambled on.

Then, she picked up a custard tart and fed it to AA the tiger.

"How do you feed a tiger? Very carefully. Haha.. ha.....aha...."

AA decided he liked being a tiger, and ran out to viciously attack the protesters. Then Mia's exceptionally poor joke registered in his mind, and he collapsed, twitching in pain.