Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

"Sorry Mr. M but he made the system opposite of that in a movies, he knew someone would dissconnect the red and thus doom us all" Crash said. "I dissconnected the blue knowing he would do something like that."

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, 'tis the right wire. Now ye think ye so smart talking like ye know sumthin here or there. But ye know what little laddy? Ye know what....? I really don't have an Irish accent. Anyway, I didn't cut a wire, cuz obviously it was the timer for my Hot Pockets. ANd luckily I have a backup. THat one was made of toxic wastes and other deadly chemicals."

Mia eats her Hot Pocket. ((Yuumm...))

"Oh-ho-ho! But you didn't. Cuz, ya know, I'm just like Wesley in the Princess Bride. Both Hot Pockets are poisened with the toxic, nad I have just grown an immunity to it over the years and have actually begun to enjoy it. It has sort of a tropical flavor like you just stepped out of a humid waterfall and into a garbage dump. Yuum!"

AA watched, amused, as the others fiddled around and started arguing in his simulated laboratory. Then he activated a mind control device that would implant the ideas for the dastardly deeds he was going to carry out on Halloween. With the help of the meepits of course, who's abilities were greatly increased by the proximity of Halloween.

((Can this scheme work? Just once? For the sake of the Halloween spirit?))

"Your Scheme has gone through the MTPAC (Mia Thought Processing Approving cycle) ANd they say....

Okay."

"Buuuuuuuuuutt.... you have to let the meepits form a labor union if they want and you can't replace them with scabs if they strike, They must have equal rights and if they demand pay it must be given. Luch breaks are mandatory and free breakfas bars are a great option, just don't choose the bran and prunes kind, not good for their little stomachs."

"Uuum... actually we're partners you see. The meepits have equal rights to me - they're not minions, we're all running this enterprise, not just me. It's just that I'm the one stuck with coming up with all the ideas." AA said. "Anyway, let's get started!"

"Hmmmm... THe MTPAC has thought about your statement and has come to the conclusion that those meepits must do equal thought processing work, otherwise, they can and will be forcibly removed from this enterprise. Now skeedaddle. We have important thoughts to process."

Mia and her followers (a randomly put together group of good-looking smart people that worship Mia) walked away, the nerds huddled together, walking as if they were one person. If one person's foot moves, everyone's does.

AA shrugged and got back to work, hacking into the Russian military's nuclear control centre.

AA made a mental note to waterproof his phone later, and concentrated on getting Russia and the USA to fire nukes at each other.

AA pushed Metroid off, pressed the launch button, and said: "Well once the two countries are busy fighting, we can steal all the custard tarts we want!"

AA ignored the sewer waste and headed for the window. "C'mon guys! We have custard tarts to steal!"

Mia decided to save everyone by eating the sewer waste. By the time she was done, she was a very fat and very happy little muffin-fanatic. And everyone thought she was gross. But she didn't die because, well, she had an immunity, and she was stick skinny to begn with so it didn't matter that she gained a few (hundred) extra pounds. And then Mia fell asleep.

AA headed off to steal the world's supply of custard tarts, tripping over Mia in the process.

AA frowned, then zapped Metroid with a regeneration ray to get him to regenerate faster and help with the custard tarts.

Mia woke up and begged AA to let her go, "Please sir, I have no family, not house, and I live in a box that I share with man-eating mice." AA just looked at her with the kind of look that people use when they know you are lying. "Alright, maybe my false pity line didn't quite work on you. But can I go please? And if we successfully retrieve the targets, can we have a party and eat a few? I likes me some custards tarts."

"C'mon everybody!" AA yelled, "We're having a custard tart party!" He started handing out custard tarts, but a pair of CTPA agents came along and dragged him off (the agents also ate all the custard tarts).

((CTPA = Custard Tart Protection Agency))