Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess Ruto splashed Luna with water. "Wake up, silly! There's no time to sleep! The annual Cheesefest is today!"

"Heh, no it's not." AA muttered, while running away from some angry hell-hounds, "It seems that someone stole all the cheese. Now I wonder who that was? :shiftyeyes_anim: "

AA suddenly banged his head on his palm. "Of course, why didn't I think of it before? Dogs can't fly!" He spread his wings and took off. The hell-hounds promptly flew after him.

AA3 saw some hell-hounds flying in the air above him chasing a flying person. Then the cheese he was carrying buried him and he saw no more.

Spotting a mountain of cheese, AA dived down and hid in it. "Hey, what are you doing here AA3?"

AA, hiding inside a piece of cheese, walked up to Luna. "If anybody asks, I'm just a walking, talking piece of cheese - not AA."

AA stopped moving, trying his best to look cheese-like. "I'm just a piece of cheese. AA is not here..."

AA decided he would be better off somewhere else, so he dug out from under the cheese and tunneled over to meet up with Crash at the meepit lab.

They ran in quickly and AA was safe "Okay the meepit's won't tell the Hell Hounds well all of them but Harold he will tell," he pointed to an empty cage "Well he went to tell them."

"Meh, they won't be a problem now." said AA, activating the lab's super-mega-pwnsome anti-hell-hound laser cannons. "This'll take care of 'em."

AA3 tunneled out from under the cheese and popped up in front of a group of hell-hounds. He quickly went back down again and tunneled as fast as he could until he collapsed from exhaustion.

Aiming carefully, AA blasted the hell-hounds from a hundred kilometers away. The shots bounced of harmlessly. "Oh man, I knew I got something wrong."

AA pulled out an even bigger cannon and started blasting the dogs. It had significantly more effect - it overheated and burnt down the lab.

AA found a bottle in the remains of the lab labelled 'Cure for all Bites'. "This might come in handy."