Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA laughed triumphantly. "So you are truly evil Luna! This bushfire will spread and wipe out the entire of this forest! Muahahahaha! And of course we can do that Dillon."

Crash swam up "Ow!" he yelled "All the sudden that water got hot." He then walked up to AA "Where are my meepits i need them for my,ummmm plans Crash said in a shady way"

"No can do Dillon I own Pluto, the only way you could get it is join a guy who is trying to take over the universe, he acually does it, and he gives it to you,but the chances of that are like impossible."

All of a sudden, Mickey Mouse rushes into the room and shouts, "Gee, guys! I OWN Pluto!"

Metroid disliked the fact that Pluto is also the name of Mickey Mouse's dog. So to settle everything, he attached a self-destruct mechanism to the unwanted planet and threatened to press the big red button.

"C'mon Crash," said AA, "I've got a better idea. Let's all join up together so that we can unleash our evil across the entire universe! Muahahaha!"

Princess Ruto stepped into the room. "Hold on, everyone. You can't all own Pluto. So we'll settle this the old fashioned way:

Rock Paper Scissors!"

"Hmm..." Princess Ruto grabbed these things and began creating a truly revolutionary invention:

"The ultimate spit-wad! Now if I could just find a straw big enough..."

While the cruddy slow-motion film was still going on, Princess Ruto dropped the straw and flew into the air and onto the ground. "Naughty naughty! You will pay, Metroid!"

"Well, that's up to you two to decide." AA answered, teleporting back to the others. "You could always have a war over it."

"All right, first we destroy the sun, then we'll design an artificial one, so everyone has to follow our orders or we'll turn it off."