Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Princess Ruto came out from under the couch and gasped. "Binky! Claude! I'll save you!" She grabbed the lizard and the snake.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA pressed the wrong combination of buttons which, while it saved most of the world, blew up the facility with him inside it. "Ow! Good thing I'm immune to radiation, or I wouldn't even have to bother going to hospital."

AA got stuck in hospital for the next few weeks, but he didn't mind because they had a PS3 there.

AA gave Metroid a look like this:o_O. "Are you sure I can play that with these injuries?"

"No don't touch that!" yelled AA, but it was too late. The button read: "Earth's life support off".

AA3 heard AA and pressed a big green button saying "[faded text] on", not noticing that the faded text was "self-destruct system".

AA banged his head on the wall several times, doing himself more injury, and them picked up a remote control beside him and pressed two buttons. The TV beside him turned off and the air conditioning turned on. "Oh man! Where did I put that thing?" He started frantically searching for the universal remote control he had made.

Metroid had wrapped up the Hobo he stole the Wii from in some wrapping paper and put a bow on top of it. He then went into AA's hospital room and gave the hobo to him as a present. "Yes, I know the X-Box online deal, but now you have a guy right next to you to play Halo with! Yaaaaay!"

Dillon felt like a piggy so he got Coltan from Coltans Shrine and he made it rain Metroid Money. Good for Metroid land.