Day 9...

lazycrazykitten

Easy peasy. Just do a bunch of front wheelies and you can beat it easily. Funny enough, this was the game that wouldn't load on my computer last year and was unable to reach a computer that it worked on until several days later, making me miss out on the top 2 trophies last year. I'm just glad I can play it now.

Yeah, I've never played this game seriously, so I thought this was going to be hard. xD Didn't think of doing wheelies. Got it on my first try.

Stupidly easy. 375 is a joke. It should at least have been 1-2000.

The Daily Dare in general has been "stupidly easy" this year. You're surprised by the fact that this was any different? :/

Don't see why so many people are disappointed with it being too easy. What were you expecting? 32 days of BTY-level scores?

Lol, I wish I had read this before challenging Abigail, as from the sounds of it I could easily have beaten AAA...drat. Well at least AAA's prize wasn't fantastic either.

I've never really played that game before, managed it after a few attempts though :)

The guide was really helpful, especially the part about stopping the bike and nose wheelieing as the timer reaches zero to only lose one coconut, once I'd mastered that it was fine.