Staff tournament: who will win

Strawberri

When they did a staff tournament for the Altador Cup 1, it was based on a brand new game that TNT had to master. Quite different from now...

You can see the results here. Keep in mind that their staffers have changed since summer 2006, so not all the participants are the same now.

Mine were:

1. Snarkie

2. Bancha Ninja

3. DJ Skellington

Snarkie came in second in the AC Staff Tourney, and I think DJ Skellington was in the top four, too, so both have a pretty good shot imho. And I just have a very good feeling about Bancha Ninja.

Based on the fact that I truly had no idea and I was only aiming for the avatar anyway, I simply clicked randomise and let it choose for me. I mean I have nothing to lose, so my three randomised top choices were:

Dirigibles

Bancha Ninja

Lawyerbot

I had Mr. Insane in the right spot, as well.

Man, there are people who think the whole thing was pre-planned. :/ Like, it was planned out before the thing even started that Jimmy, Tahiti, Dirigibles, and Snarkie would get Grandultimate Scoretacular and all that.