What's with all the paintbrushes?

Emily

I got a Cloud Paint Brush yesterday and a Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush today from the toolbar. 2 in 2 days is kind of odd

When the alert flashes you have (I think) 5 minutes to click it and get a prize. Usually, its just random stuff worth 1-100np. but yesterday and today were paintbrushes. I was pleasantly surprised. Just was curious as to why they had good prizes 2 days in a row.

the toolbar's always available (just google) but I don't know if it works with chrome yet. It's the easiest to get for IE, and there's a guide to getting it to work with firefox 3.5, but you'd have to google to see if there's an add-on for chrome out yet :\

I have Firefox on this computer as well. As much as I like Chrome, it might be worth it to go back to FireFox until there's one for Chrome.

Thank you for your help.

My version of Firefox is too new. I have 3.6. So it won't work on that either.

I'm off work in an hour, and everyone has wanted until the last minute to request stuff, so I'm going to have to look into it more tomorrow. I use Chrome, but I also have IE and FireFox on here. My Firefox is too new. (3.6) So I'll have to search their archives to get an older version. Then I'm getting it. Tomorrow.

divyadamini Posted Today, 05:47 PM

Now I'm going to go get the toolbar! Off I go! Wait, how do I get it?

Google it. That's how I found it.

Got it! Thanks. But now I will have to wait until the weekend so I can get my dad's permission. I am not supposed to be playing on the computer on the weekdays. But my dad doesn't know 0:) ... yet. If he finds out, he will be super mad :grrr: .

I lose. No toolbar for either Opera or Firefox 3.6. :( Does it really work when people post direct links to Tarla?

You don't need to have to toolbar to get there, you can do so from a regular link. But the toolbar has the alert that tells you when the items are available. There's a little button that flashes when she's giving away prizes. I think you have 5 minutes from the time it starts flashing to click to get the prize and perhaps a couple more minutes to get a different item that she "drops behind her as she's leaving". If you don't click the button, it continues to flash though, so if you came, say, 20 minutes later and clicked it, it would bring you to a page that says she's busy in her warehouse and to come back later.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on the Neoboards for alerts, and check before I click any links.

With all this talk of PB's... especially the Cloud... I went on a PB spree last night. <_< I bought a Cloud for my Jubjub, who had a Blue Kookith for a petpet. I got Camo for my Flotsam. And I got a Disco. I'm debating painting my Kougra on my main (EmeraldMount). But I love his background, and the disco is too bright for it.

Can you still get the toolbar? And do you know if it works on Google Chrome? Chrome is the only browser that doesn't lag my work computer.

same here.. and apparently no, we cant use the toolbar yet.. you'd think with all the extensions chrome have been putting up there'd be this little thing :(

When the alert flashes you have (I think) 5 minutes to click it and get a prize. Usually, its just random stuff worth 1-100np. but yesterday and today were paintbrushes. I was pleasantly surprised. Just was curious as to why they had good prizes 2 days in a row.

Oh thanks, so I'll just hang around the Boards to get the link to get the prizes when it's on. I remember a Board like that, or even something on TDNF, maybe it should be pinned.