Help me Pet Traders!

irouli

It all depends on the other person and what they are looking for

The quality of the name is also a huge factor. I have the lab map, So when I trade, I usually look more into the name of the pet, because Im just going to be zapping them anyway.

If their names are ok, then you should be good. Personally, I would rather have the faerie, but that is just me. It really depends on the person, so it is hard to just choose one. Put them both on the transfer list in the forums.

I've been trying to get lent a gray pet and a pink pet for the avatar. Most people don't like exchanging them permanently unless it's for something rare, and I find it's even hard to get a lend. They usually want another avatar pen in exchange. The only one I have right now is a coconut jubjub on my side, and I don't want to risk trading her away. If you want the pet for the avatar only, I would recommend joining some kind of lending program.

Yes, I'm trying for the avatar, although I'd really like a Halloween Lupe to keep! But I quess nobody would exchange them permanently... Someone gave me a pink Bruce yesterday they didn't want him back just trying to get rid of him. Maybe I have more possibilities to get me a trade with a pink pet and a faerie one, no?