Times for Coltzan's Shrine: Are they true?

shdwfeather

I think it's been long said that Coltzan's Shrine rewards certain items/stat boost/prizes at certain times. I'm particularly interested in the one where it tells you that it rewards dubloons on the 55th second past the minute, but I haven't been successful yet. :\

Perhaps it's more of a "high probability" type thing? What do you guys think?

I don't think that they're very accurate, but I have no idea. I've gotten a dubloon maybe 4 or 5 times from the shrine, and I don't think that any of them were at :55...

I've got a dubloon at 55 seconds, but I don't think I've got one since. I did always think it was time related though... as even if I don't get dubloon sometimes I'll get a serf lens etc, so it's still all item related. -shrugs-

Now I just click whatever to get the thing done though :P

Yeah I never got that either. I used to try at :55, but no luck. Now I just click and see what happens :P

But I actually got 10 strength points at the half an hour. I think a few of them work. I always click on the 10th second of any minute and I always get something good.

well thats not really true about the dubloon part because i recently got a dubloon and it wasnt at 55 seconds, and yes i check the time. also i think its just random when you get prizes or items because i got a cake for no reason. also do you know why when it says "something has happened, this pet wants so and so to eat"?

Yeah, when it says your pet wants a certain food, it doesnt mean anything. Just like those things your pet says right beneath their picture like "AH! BEHIND YOU! Just kidding!" Those kind of things.

I did go through a phase of going through the time thing, but it didn't seem to work any better than me just clicking at a random time and not paying all too much attention to it. There might be a certain amount of truth to it, but it's never worked for me.

• 1 month later...

It USED to work that way, but my understanding is that they changed it for obvious reasons.

Yes, it's probably randomised now.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm with the people who think it's randomized. I haven't ever gotten what I was supposed to by going at the times listed and I've gotten things at random times so I always just go whenever now. :D

@KB24 The reason why there's a lapse in some of your tabs is because you've pressed the back button or perhaps visited the page only a minute or so before. This shouldn't apply to Coltzan's Shrine since you'd only go there once a day, and there'd be no reason to refresh.

I'm pretty sure it's random. If the seconds were timed, then everyone would end up with dubloons! I've gotten all sorts of stuff at random times...so...I don't think it follows a pattern.