Bye Guys?

tempdisplay

Hey guys, I might be quitting Neopets, because I was frozen for "Cheating". All I did was get the hidden Usuki in Isuki Frenzy ^_^

We will be looking into your situation shortly. Because our automated system tells you the reason you were frozen as soon as you try to log into your account, if it is obvious that you DID break the rules, do not expect a personalized reply. If you were the victim of a scam and someone else got into your account and got it frozen, please be patient as we investigate your situation. Because account loss is beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that your account will be returned to you, but we will investigate and do our best to help you. Unfortunately, lost items and Neopoints cannot be returned. We reply to these e-mails in the order in which they are received, so please do not submit more than one form for the same situation. Sending multiple e-mails only slows things down. Thank you!

I got the automated reply so I guess I was cheating... It seems like I won't be getting my acocunt back.

EDIT: For the curious ones ;) Account: 3 Christmas pets I truly love, my NT, and Not Yet Received Usuki and Random Contest Trophies, my lots of NP and PB Gallery. Those are the ones that hurt the most if they're gone forever.

Also, here's what I think happened, I was top of Usuki Frenzy list so when I played today, I sent pretty decnt scores, not good enough to be "reviewed" so I think systems conflicted and it looked like I was "Cheating". Another thing is that today was the day they processed all my Under Review Scores...

Not you too, Blue sad01_anim.gif, that is just horrible. The guild will just suck without one of its most active posters sad.gif. Hope you get your account back as soon as possible.

What is TNT's problem lately? Freezing perfectly honest users.

That really really sucks and I hope you get your account back.

And indeed, you should get a human reply in a few days. Just reply and say you didn't cheat, stay polite and keep e-mailing until you get it back.

Good luck...

Sometimes I wonder what TNT is thinking...freezing is a nightmare especially for older users who have put time and effort into their accounts. Don't they realize they put us off? They need to investigate thoroughly before they decide to freeze accounts. What, are they bored or sth?? Ah, where are the good old days when neopets was fun and stress free... Anyway, don't let go, keep emailing them and be persistent, I've heard that it works. :)

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your account has been frozen for cheating. This includes using any number of cheat programs, auto-refreshers, and leaving objects on the F5 key, and cheating in any number of our contests (including the Beauty Contest). All are considered cheating which is strictly against the terms and conditions that you agreed upon when you created your account. You can review our terms and policies here: http://www.neopets.com/terms.phtml and here: http://www.neopets.c...hatrules.phtml. Because you have violated our terms and conditions we cannot return your account, Neopets, items or anything else contained within that account.

If you have any other questions, don't forget to include the entire text of this e-mail with your username clearly at the top. This will help me better address your situation.

Brandon B.

[email protected]

:crying: I'll keep emailing them, but it seems it's official, I'm off :(

EDIT: All the TIME and ENERGY I put, you are SO Irouli, that's how I feel about this whole freezing thing, and the fact that this is unfair, really STINGS! And I have 500NC in it, they have my money :crying:

well if you wernt cheating id just have faith that they'll figure that out. its usually pretty obvious when someones cheating as there useing somekind of program. so if they review the code behind the saved games they'll figure it out quickly.

Well TNT accused me of cheating as well when I clearly WASN'T. I don't think they check that thourougly..

However, maybe you should just ask WHAT you did to cheat, according to them. Just keep asking and replying and maybe you'll get your account back.

In any case, I know how you feel and I feel really sorry for you :sad02:

MY friend was accused of cheating, she said it took ten months of emails and waiting and replies to get it squared away. KEEP TRYING.

I think it can also fall on a particularly harsh TNT staffer. I wrote the other day about retrieving a pet that was accidentally dropped years ago, and the person who picked it up hasn't been on in "a long long time" according to TNT. Charlotte from neopets staff wrote back a very unpleasant letter about how they wouldn't STEAL a pet from another player. Besides being nasty to a paying customer, it's so NOT ture! I have had NPs stolen by REs, precious items zapped/grabbed out of my inventory and 2 weeks ago a NEW RE that I had never seen before saying I was shaken upside down by bullies and they took whatever "PNs fell out of my pocket". Bullying on neopets!!!

I can't believe you were accused of cheating! You put so much effort into your account with your NT submissions and your BC entries. I think that it's terrible that you was frozen.

As others have already said, don't give up on trying to get your account back. Explain that you reread the terms & conditions and the rules, and that you don't think you did anything wrong. Ask what you did that they considered cheating. Gaining this information may help you to build a good defence. Remember to stay polite in all of your communications with TNT and try not to sound impatient.

While you're waiting, you should maybe consider making a new account. I know that you accomplished a lot with your frozen account, and you just want to have that back. But you can still have fun with the site and you can still make new pets to love. It doesn't mean that your missing pets need to stop being special to you, nor do you have to abandon your new pets when you get your old account back.

Anyway, I really hope you do get your account back. Try to stay positive.

I just want to add my sympathy's to you about getting your account frozen - I've never had that issue so I can't really say much, but I'd try to stay positive. Ask which rule in particular you broke and when it happened, then try to figure out what you were really doing at that point and just keep emailing back.

From my own experience... Years ago, I was frozen for "cheating" at the gadgadsbogen game (that was before it got a make over). What I think happened was that the game glitched, and some fruits appeared on top of each other. I was nearing the top of the screen at the time, and I lost nearly immediately (and, like the n00b I was, sent my score). So it's possible your game had a glitch you didn't notice, and so you "cheated" to get a perfectly valid score anyway... :rolleyes_anim:

Back then I didn't dare question the automated replies and made myself another account. All I can say is keep trying, people usually get a human to answer when they're persistant enough.

@Judy Ten months? Well it's better than nothing.

@Megan I can't start all over, if I don;t get my account back, this is my oppurtunity to get a life xP

@Arliona Yeah, I think some glitch went on, seeing that I'm using a Pre-released version of Opera. What a horrible combination.

I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through this. Every time I hear about these things, it maks me wonder if I really want to keep putting effort into my account because it seems like it just takes one random little event that triggers some alarm that could get me frozen. I could lose everything for nothing. I think it's the biggest reason I don't spend that much time on Neopets anymore. I wish we could get this across to TNT. I certainly won't spend money on an account that could be dropped anytime for what feels like any reason. :(

i never heard of the bullying re. then again i did just get mugged by a bunch of ice skeletons so there seems to be new re's going round lately. anywhoo. your not dead in the water id say. mostly sense if your persisitant you should see results if you didnt do it on purpose {that is if you did anything wrong at all} ^^ good luck