Guess the Weight of the Marrow!

Holliepop

I've been trying and never done it, but I've seen people get it right before.

The possible prizes are:

Marrowblade

Elixir of Marrow

Marrow Pie

Marrow Sandals

Marrow and Rice Sundae

Marrow Bean

Marrow Cream Pie

Marrow Mask

Marrow Bone

Marrow

Marrow Loaf

Chocolate Marrow Slice

The only ones that are expensive are the elixir, sandals, mask, and loaf, though.

I have been guessing with the same weight for almost as long as I've been playing Neopets, and I've never won anything. For the first three years, I never missed a day, unless I couldn't log on. I'm finding that my lack of winning is really defying the odds.

Well if it's a random weight everyday, then I would assume that even if you did guess the same weight everyday it could be unguessed everyday for very very long. :P Also if it's done once a day and there are 600 numbers then that means over 2 years your number may have only just come up! :) Just some figures to think about. :P

I just put in a random number and hope for the best. But does anyone else feel that they hold their breath or so when they click and then... downhill again once you've seen it was wrong :(

But does anyone else feel that they hold their breath or so when they click and then... downhill again once you've seen it was wrong :(

I seem to do that myself. I just type in a random number and I still have the hope of being one of the 10 people to guess it right. I know the odds are always against me. I'll get you right one day Marrow...one day

When I try to do this daily, it always says that the contest has either not begun yet or is already over. <_<

• 9 months later...

Yeah, I have thought about just using the same number all the time too. But for some reason I pick a different random number each time. What I want to know is is it a round number like 550, 280, 320, ect. or can it be like 853, 467, ect. that kind of thing. I guess so, right?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.