Which Neopet species is the best

lovedwallflower

You say you don't like reptiles when the Shoyru is a dragon? o.O

I like Shoyru because he is a dragon but he doesn't have the reptile likeness of the Hissi as said before...they are cute rather than reptilian...I dunno - it is rather odd, but the reptile and insect ones don't have that 'Ahhh' factor!

Even though I don't own one, I think Gnorbus are pretty awesome. Especially Faerie and Disco ones. :wub_anim:

And I agree that Buzzes are disgusting.

Aishas are my absolute favourite! I also really love Acaras and Draiks. Hissis, Kikos, and Poogles are pretty cool too.

The pet species I don't like are Myncis and Quiggles. I'm not overly fond of Chias and Jubjubs, either.

I have to say, for me whether I like a Neopet or not has less to do with what real life animal they look like and more with overall design. I LOVE bats in real life, but the only type of Korbat I like is a Mutant Korbat--mostly because they look more like real bats. Other types of Korbats are just "meh" for me. I like Lennies, but a don't like Pteris, despite being a general fan of birds in real life. Similarly, while I LOVE bugs in real life, Buzzes looks stupid to me, but I ADORE Rukis (especially Mutant Rukis--I got a side account simply because I wanted to own one).

My favorites are Ogrins, though. I also like Hissis, the old design of Lutaris (when they were swimming), and Gnorbus.

Not so much a fan of Kikos, Chias, Bruces, KACHEEKS (I have a really strange disdain for Kacheeks), and Nimmos. There are others, too... I'm fickle.

Aishas Aishas Aishas Aishas Aishas. They've always been my favorite, bar none. I have like 0827878 of them.

I'm also quite fond of Draiks, though for obvious reasons I don't own nearly as many. The old Krawks were much cooler looking than the new ones; I used to own one, but I traded it away for a mutant Draik after they converted. I also liked the old Zafaras much more than the new ones. And when I say old, I mean back when they looked like ferrets crossed with Chinese dragons. Doing a search for "old Zafara" on Google images should bring up the one I'm talking about.

Aishas Aishas Aishas Aishas Aishas. They've always been my favorite, bar none. I have like 0827878 of them.

I'm also quite fond of Draiks, though for obvious reasons I don't own nearly as many. The old Krawks were much cooler looking than the new ones; I used to own one, but I traded it away for a mutant Draik after they converted. I also liked the old Zafaras much more than the new ones. And when I say old, I mean back when they looked like ferrets crossed with Chinese dragons. Doing a search for "old Zafara" on Google images should bring up the one I'm talking about.

Awwww. The old Zafaras are so adorable. None of them exist anymore though right? :crying:

Faves: Kaus, Zafaras, Kougras, Xweetoks, and I think Draiks are cute.

Least Faves: tonus, skeith, graarl, quiggles

• 1 month later...

I like the real pet-like species, Xweetoks are my favorites, then Lupes and Kougras. I also like Unis, Acaras and Peophins. I absolutely despise Chias of any color, I don't like Buzz, Quiqgles (yikes), Techos, Nimmos (too many frogs huh?) The Kyrii gaze scares me too! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.