I'm new,hi!

xx41k0

Hello,my names Sarah but I prefer to be called Aiko.I'm 17 and i been playing neopets on and off a little over 6 years now.hmm I don't really know what else to say.But I guess I should give my cousin(holliepop)credit from making me join xD

For now just explore the place. It's kind of confusing at first maybe but you will catch on fast. (cause you're smart like that and haven't lost brain cells like someone we know -clears throat-)

Just don't break rules too horribly, and DONT USE YOUR LEET that you seem to like so much suddenly -_-

You don't deserve a fancy Avatar D:

but if you go to the top right where it says xx41k0 and click the little arrow thing, you go to 'My settings' then go to 'Profile' then you should see 'Change Avatar' then you can get one.

Do the same thing if you wanna do your signature.

(Except you go to my signature)

Edited by Holliepop

Um, hello Sarah. I see you already know someone here. That's good. =] You should get to know the rest of us pretty fast too. We're usually a friendly bunch. =] That is, as long as you follow a few simple rules.

1. Read the rules. Follow them. Happy mods are awesome mods.

2. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. You can PM someone or start a thread. That's what we're here for. =]

3. We're insane. Accept it. Join it.

4. Get active and stay active. It's sad when people disappear. =[

5. Be respectful and have fun!

My name is Livvy, by the way. Welcome!

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

Thanks Livvy :3

psh maybe i want them to think im a boy D: lol

-points- looky at my avvie :D i made it all by myself with my tablet!! it was cuter till i gif it x3

I think i might make a better one later but i think it will work for now ^_^

Thanks! ^_^ holli guess what x3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

can my signature be leet?! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

woo!! i made a violation and i only been on for an hour :D you lied to me hollie you said no less then 4 words T^T

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.