Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Oh, no problem, Sky! =] I had no idea anyone would actually read them. They were more of just notes to myself so I'd remember what I've observed. But I'm glad they helped! :D

And congrats on the paper, Joanna!

~ Livvy

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, congrats on the paper. ;)

I remember my first one. I was browsing the abandons and saw an immature paper hatchling, thinking, "What the heck is that?". I wasted a couple of minutes staring at it, and I still got it. xD

Please, click my eggs and SkyTurtle, WELCOME HERE, *gives you are rib crunching hug*.

I clicked your eggs and livvys also, and anyways does anybody know where to get silvers, papers or gold???

PS: I am trying to find all the species of eggs and I dont care if they are Male or Female (exept splits)

I missed the psot eariler, but:

Clutches of eggs that haven't been claimed by the breeder are auto-abandoned at the hour. It's not people dumping eggs for the drop, it's the set up.

Oh, okay, that makes sense. Thanks. =] I'll go revise my notes.

(Edit: But the number of abandoned eggs/hatchlings increases around the five minute drops too. Not as much as around the hour, but it does increase.)

Also, I'm really happy! My first batch of saved eggs successfully hatched and will soon grow up! Yay! Thanks to everyone who helped out with a click ^_^

~ (a very pleased) Livvy

Nice luck, Rosy! I'm assuming you're planning to breed them when they're adults? I'm hoping mine will mature soon so I can see what gender they are and name them properly. So far the only one I've named is the pink, because they have to be girls. And then I want them to become adults quickly so I can get a new batch of abandoned eggs.

~ Livvy

Inexperienced Dragon Caves player that I am, I would keep it. Golds and silvers can breed, so there will be more of them to pick up. Dinos you can only get from the drops, for the most part. They're probably in slightly higher demand. I'd keep it.

~ Livvy

Sky Turtle, your eggs are so close to hatching! *is excited for Sky Turtle's first batch of eggs*

~ Livvy

I know! *bounce bounce bounce* I keep checking on them... can hardly wait to see the babies!!