Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of mine usually have some type of hole, or even cracks, by the 4-5 day range ;3 Slow in my perspective compared to my other eggs and hatchling.

I didn't say it was dying, just being a bit slow for me xD

Two more golds. I love my golds and how they're well-paired and looove to shower me in new gold eggies, but can they show me love with commons for a week or so? Please? Just untill I get all the current unmated rares paired up with commons?

I got one... buuuut I've been so sick I can hardly do anything. Now all of my eggs only have two days left.

hJ1j.gifsxmm.gif9enj.gif2Xcl.giftUSa.gif

A nasty stomach virus followed by a flu from Florida getting too cold...

I am too. I've seen a few rares in the abandon area (imagine abandoning a rare!), and I try to get them, but I'm always too slow. =[ Oh well. I'm going to go for the most needy ones, not the rarest ones.

~ Livvy

I take eggs from the AP too ... except that I do it to gain time xD

Tho I find it really hard to get an egg with 3-4 days left... lots of refreshing and my lack of quickness ...

Anyway, good luck, I'll help with clicks as much as I can! ^_^

Thanks!

Since all my egg/hatchling slots are full at the moment, I'm practicing my clicking skills in the abandoned area. So far I've managed to "get" one 3 day egg, one 4 day egg, two 5 day eggs, and one 5 day hatchling. (I didn't really get them of course, but I was told that "You decide the four hatchlings you have now are already more than you can handle, so you decide not to take the egg/hatchling".)

~ Livvy

Sometimes people are forced to abandon rares beacuse there was more than one in a laying. Other times it's a trade or a gifting that's only on the page for a second. And sometimes, people just abandon them to give someone else a chance.

March... March 20, I think. Somewhere around there. I'm pretty sure it's green with pink accents and pink petals around it.

EDIT: I pulled this from the La Femme Draconis topic (where they made female versions for all the dragons) so I'm not sure which is the orig, but looking at the others I think it's the bottom one.

in case you don't wanna see

The top would be the female.