Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-hugs TJ09- FINALLY! They have a built-in quick gender look on the scrolls, so now I can stop looking through all of their action menus and being like,"Oops, this one's a male"

Wow, both Arane and Arinia and thier first gold child Leine and her mate Inence had a Gold just now! Raydien and his mate only had a Fog, but I gots two golds! ^_^ With these two eggs and the hatchling, I have SEVEN Golds, all decended from Arinia (my CB Gold) and Arane! I have Breeder's Luck with Golds. And that count doesn't include the two I traded. They both have Gold children as well.

The Gold ahtchlnig finally matured. Female.

Ok, a note on growth changes:

In order to make things less linear, there has been a change. In theory, every time an egg/hatchling gets a view or click theres a "dice roll" to see if it hatches. At the start the dice is geared twards not ahtchling, but as time and clicks accumulate, the chances get higher and higher. As such, two eggs from the same laying may hatch at completely different times. The general idea is that an egg with enoguh views will hatch in the 4 to 3 days left range. Now, this is where the problem is: Beacuse this change was made last night, the many views and such that dragons had BEFORE the serve change aren't set to count, so they're taking longer to hatch/grow up than normal. Once this wave of eggs and hatchlings goes through things should stabilize and none of them will take tons of extra time anymore. If you think yours is falling behind, post it in a lot of places and increase the views a lot and it should go quick.

Wow, that new growth change is interesting o_O It sounds a little more like real life; Sometiimes you get it, sometimes you don't. Hopefully my Split egg will pass =)

I think at some point in time it gets to where x views/clicks = hatch no matter what, so if it gets really low you can still save it with an emergency room.

when i try to adopt an egg/hatchling it says this:

"Try as you might, you can not seem to find the hatchling you are looking for in the abandoned area."

is that because it has been taken or is there another problem ?? :eh:

EDIT: nevermind, here are my new eggs and hatchling

QDYn.gif erXO.gif ypXH.gif 7sP8.gif l2FI.gif MlTD.gif

Oi.... for the LAST TIME. There is a FIVE ADOPTABLES LIMIT in sigs! After this, every person I see with more than 5 will be verballed on the spot, no questions asked.

The Gold ahtchlnig finally matured. Female.

Ok, a note on growth changes:

In order to make things less linear, there has been a change. In theory, every time an egg/hatchling gets a view or click theres a "dice roll" to see if it hatches. At the start the dice is geared twards not ahtchling, but as time and clicks accumulate, the chances get higher and higher. As such, two eggs from the same laying may hatch at completely different times. The general idea is that an egg with enoguh views will hatch in the 4 to 3 days left range. Now, this is where the problem is: Beacuse this change was made last night, the many views and such that dragons had BEFORE the serve change aren't set to count, so they're taking longer to hatch/grow up than normal. Once this wave of eggs and hatchlings goes through things should stabilize and none of them will take tons of extra time anymore. If you think yours is falling behind, post it in a lot of places and increase the views a lot and it should go quick.

Ohh thats why it was taking toooooo long to hatch... :S

Edit: My 200 post!! I'm now a zealot... nice!

Yeah, it always annoys me when peeps put more than 5 dragons on a sig -.- But I never really get new dragons anyway -_- I wish I could trade dragons ._. But I don't really have dragons to trade xP

Those orange eggs are not fire, Ali Cat. The red eggs are fire

My red hatchling in my siggie was a red egg ^^

I matched the pictures right, but I thought the orange dragon was a fire dragon xD *hasn't read guides* Looks like fire >.>

Well I wish you luck, Ally. :D

Anime's right. I've seen way too many people break the adoptables limit, some breaking it more than once. Y'know, this rule is clearly visible on the front page. In red.

IMPORTANT

If you have adoptable eggs in your signature, a maximum of 5 adoptables are allowed on one line. That's it. We don't want to clutter the page with images either! Five adoptables, one line.

I hope mine hatch soon. I wanna see what they'll look like.