Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GUYS. NORMALLY Christmas dragons CAN'T be bred. Plus, you don't HAVE any! SO really, cool it. And watch the drops tonight, they'll probably start coming out sometime this afternoon.

omg Anime, your hatchlings are so cute! i can't wait for mine to come out of their winter shell . . .

I can't wait for x-mas eggs! what's their description? do any of you guys know?

I can't wait until the X-mas eggs are out :3 So I will be watching DC carefully for those X-mas Eggs. I will call this lookout Operation Holly xD (So I sound professional) So for now, I will check DC a lot for the completion of Operation Holly xP *Puts on cool shades*

so is the egg coming out at midnight to-night you think?

Congrats, SympliG0thic & kaiandshadow, on your winter eggs! *clicks* only 0.2 days untill my eggs hatch!

[off topic]

Do posts count tward your total forum posts in the games forum? [\off topic]

It says on there, posts in the games don't count.

We're thinking midnight EST, so in about 2 and a half hours. But now's the time to start stalking the page.

No one really knows what an X-mas Egg really looks like =/ But the adult looks like this: adult.gif Purdy little fellow.

Yes, the Christmas eggs will be able to be found on the front page like all other dragons, hopefully starting in just a couple hours' time. If you are having trouble seeing the image Anime posted, right click and click "open image in new tab" or something similar. I'll also have one up on my guide as soon as I can get a pure one from Dragon Cave.

The GUESS is that they'll be avalible at MIDNIGHT EST, in other words, in about 10 minutes, ON THE FRONT PAGE LIKE ANY OTHER NEW RELEASE. And the image was in a post ABOVE. I didn't repost it.