Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would use it, but I'm not into Livejournal and all that kind of stuff. I can never be active on that stuff. I'm not even active on forums, except for this one.

I'm sure it was; when the Dragon Cave Fansite when down I guess everyone went over to the Daily Dragon Fix because the number of postings doubled. I guess the site couldn't handle it. She's is with a different web host now that should be good with more traffic, so the site shouldn't do that again, I hope. :)

Syn-chan - Try Daily Dragon Fix; it isn't a forum. You sign up and then put in the codes of the eggs / hatchlings you want clicks for. You click at least 20 of the eggs and hatchlings on the site each day. No talking to anyone or anything else, that's it. It's very easy to use. I'm one of the most anti-social people ever, so if I can get over a hundred clicks per dragon anyone can! :)

Yayy, my silver is femaleeeeeeee

What should I name her?

(A 4 letter name would be ideal. Parents are Nyka and Svet, and I wanna breed her with Xayh =D)

Edit: I named her 'Kale'. =) Surprised it wasn't taken. ^^

Got a pebble egg: 1A2y.gif & a green dino: fry3.gif

Too many themes in my case! I've named all my whites after the drummer in a favorite band, and things to do with him (pets, songs he composed, etc). I have a number of literary characters and musicians on there. I've named a few for their parents. I've probably had the most fun naming my three splits - Elladan and Elrohir for the twin sons of Elrond in Lord of the Rings; Agnes and Perdita for the alternate personalities of a character in the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett; and Angel and Angelus for the alternate personalities of Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The next one is going to be named for Fred and George Weasley. Naming them is probably my favorite part and nyone looking at my scroll probably thinks 'biggest fangirl / dork ever.' *lol*

Well, a lot of my dragons are named after characters from books.

Lady Arwen, Lord Aragorn, Jeod, Atross, Kale, and Gyldor are all from books I've read.

I usually just think of names on the spot, though.

Oh, and some of mine have latin stems in them - ex, 'Astredir'- astr means 'star'.

A few of mine i named after neopets like 'Jhudora', and 'Jazan', Then my whites i'm making a roal family, so it will be 'king' 'queen' 'princesses' and 'princes'. Some are people i Know like 'Micaella', 'Micah' and 'Sebastian'. Others I just made up a sound that was pretty, like 'Baelia', 'Elfial' and 'Tethineal'

Hmm, I name my dragons randomly. But all of my dragons that have been named seem to have an "I" in the end of their name. Maybe I should keep on doing that. Some people name their dragons strange, I saw a dragon whose mother was named "DOOOOOOOMED" or something like that xD

And also in the post, I get another egg 2PL2.gif I hope it lives. The dead hatchling/egg image is just scary to me o.0

I name mine either made up or i just pick a randon name I like...some of them have more meaning to me than others.

I have 5 hatchlings that all have gendered!! I had a white one with the code MAry and I was happy to have a girl.

I named them all, so that's a good example of how I pick my names:

White Female: Maria Luna

Vine Male: Briar Storme

Stone Male: Granite Angel

Guardian Male: -My- Guardian Angel

Mine Male: Malachite Myth

All males except Maria Luna. XD Poor girl...

I was going through the front page to check the abandons and noticed that there was a drop, so I refreshed a few times, and spotted a Dino! I autoclicked it and it took so long to load that I thoguht I missed it, but then the page loaded and I nearly choked- I got it! And it's a YELLOW Dino! I didn't even read the descript enough to notice! ^_^

Congrats with the dinos ^-^ I always wanted a green dino :3 Ugh, I got 2 more eggs HYGI.gifgwtC.gif. I don't think they'll make it :ohno: Daily Dragon Fix, do your stuff xD

Can anyone translate this?:

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index....showtopic=28013

The topic's been cleared and locked.

EDIT: Nvm, I found a translator.

Area unlocked!

Deep in the forest, a small cave containing a group of wild dragons has been discovered. The explorer who found it has since lost track of the cave's location, but perhaps with your help it can be found again.