Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But but but... I dun want it. :sad02: I only picked it up to Save it. I'd much rather not be locked.

EDIT: Ashkadiddle! I did it again! Went AP hunting while locked, saw a Vamp, clicked it, and got that message that translates to: Yay you, you got it! Buuuut, you're locked. Too bad.

Ah! You're awesome, Will. ^_^ *hugs both Will and Yahoo Answers*

Okay, we officially have the mini-lineage, begun by Keravnos Thunderbird and Telulah Granger. Two generations so far. :P Next time Keravnos has a Thunder egg, you can have it, Will.

Lemme know when you get one.

I can never stalk the APs cause I don't have enough patience and it loads slowly on my computer. Mostly the first one though :P

OHYESSS. Thanks Livvy. ^^

Ontop of you getting a vamp, I just got a Silver hatchling. D:<

AND IT'S A FEMALEE. ;ecstatic

But I gotta go unlock myself. o__O

;wonders which one to abandon.

&& Livvy, how do you transfer? D:

Soap<--only knows to refresh like crazy.

DC Chat? I haven't used it in... quite a while. Since I was with the DC Fansite, actually.

Alright. I've got to do something for a bit. By the time I get back, MSN should be downloaded and you should be unlocked. I'll PM you my MSN name so you can add me and we'll get this transfer underway. ^_^

That fear is understandable. I remember my first transfer. *thinks back* I'm sure Anime does too. In fact, I still owe her for that transfer, but unfortunately Albrecht refuses to cooperate... But I digress. I was terrified I was going to lose that Gold.

I've seen quite a number of Silvers today. Not a whole lot, but more than I had over the past few days.