Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been avoiding the AP. I'm locked; the temptation would be unbearable. T-T It's not too uncommon to see hatchies in the AP. Every now and then you'll see hatchies grow up in the AP, so you see adults. Something like this:

DCEh1.jpg

EDIT: What nursery are you using?

Did you enter your scroll before or after you got the Stone hatchie? If you entered them before, you'll have to re-enter them for the Stone to show up.

I entered my scroll after I got it. :x

& Now, when I enter my scroll, it shows my adult Sunset. o__o

Eh. Maybe it'll work later. c: I'll wait.

EDIT: It's all good. She evolved anyway. ^^

Well, your stone is now an adult, so you don't need to do either. :D

I assume the Valentines will start breeding Valentines when February starts.

Yay! ^_^ I'm slightly locked though... I could easily be unlocked though, if someone would take this extra Nocturne off my hands...

EDIT: Drop successful. Thank you Morgan!

EditEdit: Aww. I gave into the tempation and went to the AP. I clicked a Vamp egg and got this message:

You already have too many eggs and decide not to overburden yourself by taking this egg.

I would've gotten it!

EditEditEdit: Okay, I need a name that would sound really good in front of Thunderbird. So __________ Thunderbird.

The lag has been so slow lately that it is also difficult for me to hunt the AP. I certainly hope this clears up.

EDIT: Anime, I'm curious. Was it ever possible to have more than 5 rows of 6 in the AP?

What's the description of the Thunder egg?

That's one I haven't seen yet, and I thought I saw all of the new ones I've missed...

You could name her Kategida, or something similar to that. It means "thunderstorm" in Greek. I always use other languages to give me ideas if I'm ever stuck :P

Ooh, I like it, Will! Kategida it is! My Thunders will now have a K theme.

Um... let's see... I think it's something along the lines of "Your hair stands on end as you approach this egg" or something like that.

Ah! You're awesome, Will. ^_^ *hugs both Will and Yahoo Answers*

Okay, we officially have the mini-lineage, begun by Keravnos Thunderbird and Telulah Granger. Two generations so far. :P Next time Keravnos has a Thunder egg, you can have it, Will.

To answer the question waaay up there... No, it's always been 5 by 6. THere is, however, egg limbo. Abandoned eggs that don't show up on the page. Risky trades are best done when there's a backlog, as the egg is likely be caught in limbo and the reciver has a sort of second chance.