Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, with Valentines fast approaching, I think we're gonna need a little previous year egg planning.

So, to begin, I ask anyone who uses this thread: Do you have a Valentines dragon from last year? If so, are you willing to give away any eggs it produces this year? Also, do you have two, since there is likely to be a short time between bred and auto-abandoned so you'll need to be a bit more planned out?

If you don't have a Valentines dragon, would you like one? I'm going to make a list and see if we'll have enough potential breeders to cover it or if we're going to have to do a whoever's online sort of thing...

I have two, one adult and one frozen, and any I breed will defintely be going to the thread.

I admit to not having a Valentine's dragon, but I think I can hold out on that. I might try to grab from the cave if one spawns.

I've actually been thinking about silver dragons. I think they look better than gold, and that's one that I haven't even seen a CB pass by. Do silvers seem rarer or more common compared to golds?

I have never seen a CB silver though I've seen CB golds...

Maybe Silvers are more desirable since they have different sprites for males and females?

I've finally picked up the last of the newly released trio and I wish I could breed the speckled but I have no skywing =/

Hey I was up early today!

That means I was conscious at an hour that nobody else is!

Which means there were tons of eggs for the taking :D

nHMQ.gif c5Kc.gif A1Vg.gif oThW.gif

Are we able to put more than 5 in our signatures now? The restriction thing says so.

Your signature may contain:

* Any number images

* Images up to 500 x 250 pixels

* Any number of URLs

* Up to 6 lines

Are we able to put more than 5 in our signatures now? The restriction thing says so.

No, it means you can have however many images you want. The adoptables limit is stil 5. The sig rules haven't changed.

I heard of another TJ on the forums, are they the same? Got a new electric.

The TJ on these forums is the News head. Not the same person as TJ09, the guy who owns Dragon Cave.