Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

I got a new egg, it has 4 days and 20 hours left. Not in need of saving really but it kept being adopted and dropped at the adoptable page so I just took it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for linking. Since they won't always be eggs...

"This egg has colored speckles on it." and "This egg is hidden by some leaves." are the ones with three eggs, and "This egg appears to be made of limestone." and "Electric sparks dance across the surface of this egg." are the ones with two.

"Not your average release." Huh.

To be honest, that kind of worries me. Ever since I played UniCreatures and the owner had "Legendary Creatures" that were only available for a limited time, I've been really skeptical of new and cool-looking creatures. :worried:

No, alts would have differnet adults AND hatchies. I'm thinking same hatchie, differnet adult at this point, but who knows for sure.

And no, it hasn't. It wouldn't be unusual then.

Holidays? They're all grown up as of weeks ago. You're probably seeing the blue ones with sparklies, right? They're Winters.

And no, it hasn't. It wouldn't be unusual then.
Oh. Good point. :P

TJ has the XD egg up again. It confused me just as much this time as it did last time. XP

EDIT: So the BSA for Reds only works on eggs? I guess that makes sense; torching a young dragon would logically have negative effects.

Ok, the Spark, Limestone, and Leaf, are clearly in the cave.. and reports on the DC boards are that the Speckleds come from Water x Skywing pairings.

EDIT: I tried as many of mine as I could and came up with nothing. Further reports say that they're really rare. So... get to breeding those waters and skywings?

how many clicks\views do u really need for your eggs to hatch?

and do my eggs show up or no?

how many views or clicks do your dragons need to hatch?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post. If you wish to add something, then use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No, we can't see them. You'll need to do the BBCode, not the HTML code.

And the number of clicks and stuff will vary. The more you get, the more likely it is of hatching, but it'll be random. The question and answer is on the FAQ. Be sure to check that first before asking it here ;)

Ack, they keep coming up with new dragons. I've been hard pressed to keep up with them so far, having stopped for a little while x_x

CONGRATS ANIME FOR THE 2 EGGS! *gives you a trophy*.

Gonna wait for all of my eggs to mature before I hunt for them, what are skywings by the way?

Froze my purple by the way.

Note to self, do not visit the AP page while being scroll locked. Doing so will only depress you when you find a slew of beautiful and ready to hatch eggs such as magma dragon eggs, red dragon eggs, etc.

...D=

Grow quicker hatchlings!

Joanna! You're here! I have a Gold. Do you want it?

Huh... looks like I'll be aiming for Skywings and Waters now.

This water should hatch soon.

l8qD.gif

And I'll use a pink to Influence its gender to match the Skywings I currently have... *planning*

One of four dragons released together a couple months back, along with the Horse, Water Horse, and Neotropical.

GVXZ.gif

It's egg is pretty much the same colors as the adult.