Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, that re- MORGAN! You have a cheese eggie! Yay! =D

Anywho, that reminds me that Albrecht can breed today. Cross your fingers, everyone.

EDIT: No golds. Sorry. =[

EditEdit: Oh my! This egg has only 22 hours left! :O

NUhK.gif

MORGAN, CONGRATS ON YOUR CHEESE EGG! We must make omelet with cheese to celebrate :D.

My hatchlings grew up by the way and my split is too lazy to some out so can you help me poke him out of the shell please.<br><br>EDIT: GOT A CHICKEN! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY *woot*, (It is my favorite egg you see...).<br><br>Got

sight of an egg which had this description at the Cave *cough* Your

hair stands on end when you are near this egg. I missed it of course

cuz I was re-reading this multiple times and it sucks cuz my cursor was

on it the whole time and I could have snatched it. Please tell me that

it wasn't on of the legendary trio *cries*.

I'm sorry, but your teeny egg there isn't a chicken egg but a pygmy egg. The chicken eggs are noticable by the "third of the size" comment in their mystery egg description. The hair stands on end was one of the new elementals, but these aren't rare or limited eggs, so don't worry. You'll see them again soon.

Don't worry, CC, I did the same thing. I was like, "Yay, a chicken egg!" [a few days later] " o_O That's not a chicken..." I think Pygmies are cute though. ^_^

"Elemental"? Another thing I missed?

It'll be OK, CC. The chicken eggs show up a lot more than you think. It's all about sitting around at the top of the hour when eggs are forced for 5 minutes in the cave and hit F5 while having your mouse over the right-most egg.

Livvy, I prefer calling them elementals because I NEVER played or had interest in Pokemon, but folks call the Magma, Icicle, and Lightning dragons "Legendary" due to some throwback in said game. They are the most recent dragons to be added to the game.

Actually TJ09 called them that first, otherwise they mgiht be called Elementals or something. And judging by their elements, I'd say they were directly modeled after the types of the legendary trios of the first two game sets (Fire, Ice, Electric). Otherwise those three together seems kinda odd.

That makes sense. I had suspected some kind of connection when someone first listed the Legendary Trio, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything. Well now we know that TJ plays/played Pokemon. =P

Oh no! A hatchling died while I was away! :crying:

EDIT:

AXsl.gif

1d20h. Care to add the little fellow?

EditEdit: As a side note, I think the Albino eggs are incredibly pretty.

Lady Luck is on my side! RloQ.gif

Now, with this one, I'm going to be more finicky. If it's a female, I'm going to keep it. If it's male, I'm going to try to gift it to someone in the forums. I'd also like to try to gift vampire eggs to the folks here as long as my vampires agree with me. I already bit one, but it was auto-kicked.

It's their reproducing action. Instead of using the breed command like a normal dragon, they "bite" other eggs to turn them into vampires. They basically leech off of other dragon's eggs to perpetuate their own kind.