• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update: Some of my hatchlings have grown up! ^_^

New batch:

HjjL.gifFrOY.gifsqpV.gifb53c.gif

Whoops, too many to fit into my signature! :O

Edit: I abandoned the black egg... it found a new owner seconds afterwards.

It's random, and you can only get up to 4 eggs in a breeding. And you only get to keep one no matter how many you breed.

Oh ok good. I just checked your FAQ, and we only get up to 5 eggs with breeding. So I shouldn't breed if I already have five then.

I have several adults now, but they're all turning out to be girls!

if the abandons are full, you can only get one egg layings. The abandons are usually full, so one egg is the norm. Age has no bearing on how many eggs you get- I have old couples who usually give single eggs clutches and I've bred new couples who gave me four.

...that's the product of some 50 couples breeding. Yes, with enough dragons, you can get TONS of eggs.

Most of those are single egg clutches, by the way. I think I've gotten... five two egg clutches and one three in the last week.

You can only get the species of the mother or father. There are some species where you mgiht get a different color, and Geodes come from StonexStone, PebblexPebble, and StonexPebble pairs, but for most you cna onyl get the parent's species.

Also, there are some species which cannot mate, and golds can only mate with non-gold species (producing a higher proportion of non-golds than golds), correct? :D

Additionally, new egg:91BB.gif

I'm addicted to this.