Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, there's another rare dino in Allie's sig. It's the yellow one.

I'll see if I can try to breed a Geode for any of you guys ;)

Edit: I just bred a Geode :P

vIlp.gif

PM me if you want it. First come first serve! (Katy that means you!)

And what's interesting is that it came from the same StonexPebble combo as my last one.

Edit Number Zwei: New egg. Please click :)

Urt4.gif

I'm going to try to get a geode once I get the right gendered dragons x-x So far all my pebbles and stones have been male.

lojP.gif

'Nother silver off the AP.

Livvy, you don't want my luck today xD I've missed so many good eggs, I'm shocked I got a silver.

And 2 peoples dragons can't breed with each other; only dragons on the same scroll can breed. It's impossible to transfer adults between scrolls.

well i did say when i bread them... my vine bread less than 4 days ago and my black dosent have wings yet but you will get them when they come if you remind me.

The same you'd use to abandon it. Send it to the other person, have them PUT IT IN THE TOP BAR, then have them refresh a whole lot, and abandon the egg. They (hopefully) get it. The URL would be:

http://dragcave.net/abandoned/CODE

I should doble check if this is on the first page or not, but please don't just post asking people to clikc/if they have clicked your eggs or anything else... It's spammy.

Thanks to Will's amazingness, I have a Geode now. =)

Yay! I have an amazingness ^_^

Your welcome :)

I'm pretty sure the updates aren't spammy, since it's legit; you really can't see them.

I dunno for sure though. It's really the mod's say.

I mean, it doesn't necessarily require clicking or anything; just looking at my sig... though most of the wonderful people on here will click so they can get to my scroll and tell me about the ones not in my sig. :) I love my forum friends! Y'all are awesome! And yes Will, you have an amazingness. :yes:

my black should mature by monday so ill try to get you, orphen144, an alt then... unless, alts are the resalt of onley breading in the same speaces. then it will take longer.

Asking for updates is fine.

BlackxANYTHING has the possibility of porducing an alt. I think I've explained that several times.