Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um... yea, something like that. Will, if I ever get an alt. you can have it. I pity your lack of alt-skills.

Thanks for your offer, but it's gotten to the point where my soul won't rest unless I breed an alt on my own :P

Aw, it's almost sad looking at their parentage. Number 10 and Number 9 rather than names... sounds like some kind of prison number or something. :O

My soul won't rest until I breed a gold and give it to someone. Then Albrecht can just stop giving me golds... though I'd prefer him keep producing them. :P

I wouldn't say I OWE it since she didn't ask me to, but yes, I still need Albrecht to give me a Gold egg so I can give to a forum member in honor of her generosity. He's not being very cooperative so far. =\ But I'll get a gold egg someday, and then someone on the forums will get it! I mean, since she was nice enough to let me get a start with rares, I figure I ought to do the same for someone else.

Two more bred eggs:

jzrw.gif oaFd.gif

Right. Once dragons are adults, nothing can happen to them. Though I think they might lose their name at some point... I could be wrong though.

(And the "unknown" in your sig is a Pebble.)

Aw, Livvy knows almost as much as me. :3 GOod little prodigey.

Arg. My Stone has 3d1h left and it REFUSES to hatch. x.x

EDIT: Stone. I mean Geode.

Aw, Livvy knows almost as much as me. :3 GOod little prodigey.

^_^ I'm learning.

Dragons can lose their name if you release them or if they go without views for 8 weeks.

Oh yea! I was pretty sure it was something about not getting views. I didn't know how long though.

It sounds about right. That would also explain why I've seen so many unnamed dragons on scrolls where most of the dragons have names. Normally I'd just think the people didn't name them, but they may have just lost the names... They do that so names can be reused, right?

It sounds about right. That would also explain why I've seen so many unnamed dragons on scrolls where most of the dragons have names. Normally I'd just think the people didn't name them, but they may have just lost the names... They do that so names can be reused, right?

Probably not, since logging on gives all of your dragons a view, unless the dragons were still posted somewhere and they hadn't logged on. They probably just haven't named the dragons, but yes, dragon names can be reused.

Probably not, since logging on gives all of your dragons a view, unless the dragons were still posted somewhere and they hadn't logged on. They probably just haven't named the dragons, but yes, dragon names can be reused.

Really? Well, I guess the image has to load, so that would make sense... silly me. :P