Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Yeah, the secret got out and people kept getting their scrolls burned... wasn't pretty. So, both reasons.

There's a topic on the DC forums asking why people like golds, and of the 12 replys at the time of posting... 9 of them include "they're shiny" as a reason, plus one who said that everyone else summed it up. xD In fact, two have the ONLY reason as "they're shiny" xD

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a topic on the DC forums asking why people like golds, and of the 12 replys at the time of posting... 9 of them include "they're shiny" as a reason, plus one who said that everyone else summed it up. xD In fact, two have the ONLY reason as "they're shiny" xD

That's an odd reason. I would have thought the most popular reason would be something like "they're rare, so it's a status symbol" or something similar.

It doesn't, it's more a personal choice. We, as society dictates, naturally think inbreeding is bad, so people avoid it. Others don't care.

I finally got a Geode from my darling stones -dances so happy- Bred my Silver with the Grey to attempt to get a female..I'd rather have pure bred but at this rate I'll take what I can get lol

Now for a female split and my golds and I'm happy as hell (I don't even want to try on Paper)

Oh, Albrecht should be ready to breed again! But I'm majorly scroll locked, so they'd be autoabandoned, so I wouldn't be able to make sure you got it. Sorry. =\ Probably tomorrow or Tuesday though. Is that okay?

*sigh* My silver could grow up. But it won't. Therefore, I am scroll-locked; fun fun.

I've gotten two eggs from one breeding once xD All the other times I just received one egg.