Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

well from what ive seen Alice is corect.

this is intresting, read the infomaction for them:

This breed of dragons results from an egg or hatchling that has been neglected. They are usually rebellious, not obeying their masters, sometimes even attacking them. However, their neglect as a hatchling leaves them crippled, and they are weak compared to other breeds, causing them to stay with their masters for protection.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ruto, I was saying yours and Anime's combined post was slightly rude. I didn't say getting a soft-shell would get you a neglected dragon, I just said it would make sense if curing a neglected dragon's egg from soft-shell reverts the dragons egg back to the original dragon.

Both of you automatically assumed I was either talking about the wrong thing or just plain wrong. I can tell you assumed it because I never said soft-shell = neglected egg, no matter what.

And Livvy, I've never seen that before o-O Sweet.

Nice glitch you found here Livvy. Did you click on it?

So, I want to test my theory. Anyone going to be willing to spam an egg to make it sick and have tons of views? And does anyone know where I can post an egg to get spammed?

I got an egg right here:

UpKj.gif

I think they just misunderstood, Alice. It's been known to happen before. They may have answered a bit bluntly, but certainly not rudely. =\

EDIT: Er, I can spam it, I suppose. I'll put it on GoogleDocs so I'm not spamming every other egg as well.

Okay, according to the lovely Soft-Shell Guide (to which there is a link in the second post of this topic), an egg can get sick from too many views too fast. So if someone spams it, it should get a bunch of views really quickly and hence get sick. It'll stay sick if this keeps happening.

In response to the screenie above: It's likely that the dragon was a hatchling who was abandoned and grew up shortly after, thus making it an adult in the abandons. It happens every so often.

Well, Christmas 07 and 08 might be retired as well, since they were both different designs. Who knows. We'll see around Christmas time again. xP

No, zombies were a previously randomly obtainable species by killing and successfully reviving a dragon. They were discontinued some time ago. There was no Halloween '07 dragon.