Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure all of them except Metallic can breed with their own kind. Splits can ONLY breed with their own kind. But other than that, I'm pretty sure they're all compatible except Golds and Silvers.

EDIT: Can someone tell me how my eggs/hatchlings are doing? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of them except Metallic can breed with their own kind. Splits can ONLY breed with their own kind. But other than that, I'm pretty sure they're all compatible except Golds and Silvers.

they are fine as long as you keep racking up vews and clicks. as for the other eggs post them on more sites.

Your chicken egg has a big hole in it, your split is light blue (female) and has wings, your winter is a hatchling w/o wings, your black is a hatchling w/o wings, and your purple is a hatchling w/o wings.

If you want to know the clicks and stuff, let me know!

*shoves luck at you* Have fun! o: I'll need it back when I have room to breed my vine, and when my silvers can breed though o: And when my current hatchlings grow up.

Geez, I need more commons to breed with @_@

I don't think I've even bothered getting all the commons yet xD Too busy hunting silvers.

lol With my minuscule luck in breeding, I doubt I'll be getting multiples anytime soon xD

I like getting commons off the front page, and you wouldn't believe how long that takes me XD

Thank you for the offer, though ^^ You're getting quite a few rare dragons on your scroll o:

Grats, again, on the Chicken egg : D Was it off the AP or the frontpage? *extremely forgetful* xDD

I wanted one off the frontpage, but I got mine off the AP ^w^