Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

They stay there for about a week I think, and then they disappear. I'm not sure if they count towards your egg limit for the whole week or not. I think it's just for the day if you kill them. I could be wrong about the last bit though.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I thought as much. I was going to ask if you still wanted me to try to get a Frill for you from the AP, but since you have no room on your scroll, I won't bother yet.

New egg:

7iUt.gif

Only 1d1h left. Ack. =\

EDIT: Well goodness, it hatched rapidly. =] And I'm scroll locked again. =\

EDIT: Will, I have a Frill egg for you when one of your eggs hatches and you have space. If you still want one, that is.

So I bred my metallics for the first time in a while. Any one happen to be interested in a gold or silver egg? I have two golds and three silvers. We'd be using Gabbly (which is free with no account required) so no other IM is needed.

i want some vampire dragons they look awsome.

what do you think the hardest speaces to get is? and i mean still abel to get their eggs.

look my winter is haching.

*edit*

dead eggs take 2 weaks. it is to make you want to aband eggs and not kill them.

If by "still able to get eggs" you mean not seasonal, then probably Gold. Unless it's still possible to get Sick dragons, but I don't know if it is. You might want to ask Anime about that.

Yep, it's starting to hatch! Yay you!

Yup. My first Gold, Arinia, is cave born, from the front page.

Neglected (sick) dragons are possible to get, but there's a secert method required that even I don't know.

:guiltysmiley: sorry.

The gold answer makes me wounder "can you get the gold from the cave"?

It's okay! =] (*is somewhat pleased with herself for being able to correctly answer most questions in Anime's absence*)

As Anime said, you can get Golds from the cave, as well as Silvers, Papers, Dinos, and Chickens. But Golds and Silvers are a lot easier to get if someone breeds one and gives it to you. (That's how I got my Gold.)