Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, there wasn't a "release" feature before, so it was used to get rid of dragons.... also, if your egg has enough views and such, killing it gives you a chance to force it from the egg early.

When you kill an egg, you smash the shell. If, like the info on all egg pages says, the dragon is fully devloped but only staying in it's egg for comfort and saftely, it'll survive.

xD Not at all. I failed miserably at getting a V-day egg on the main page the day they came out.

I gotz ......some.....luck b)

Eh, now I'm locked for about two days till my oldest hatchling grows up; but by then an egg will probably have hatched...Fogging to the rescue!

Aww, but that makes them sound so unwanted...

Yay, almost everything has hatched! =] Still waiting eagerly for the gold...

EDIT: Could someone by chance tell me how my eggs/hatchlings are doing? I'm at school, and Dragon Caves is blocked, so I can't see them to know if they've hatched/grown wings yet.

Your hatchlings are doing fine. The grey has wings, but the others don't.

Wind:

Overall Views: 1918

Unique Views: 363

Clicks: 8

Grey:

Overall Views: 3306

Unique Views: 649

Clicks: 16

Gold:

Overall Views: 3770

Unique Views: 740

Clicks: 24

Valentines:

Overall Views: 3879

Unique Views: 745

Clicks: 19

Frill:

Overall Views: 1948

Unique Views: 272

Clicks: 28

I dunno if the names are right, but that's what I'll call them.

Oh, and my Valentine egg hatched :D. So...how can you love attention and by shy at the same time?

The point? Well... there really isn't one. They exist so we can entertain ourselves and collect and breed them. It could have, and has been, done with many other things. Dragons just happen to be very cool.

*nods in agreement* Yup, they're just basically for fun. I'm a Saver, meaning I go for the eggs in the AP (Abandonment Place) that have low time left to make sure they survive, because that's just what I like to do. Anime's a Breeder, meaning she, well, breeds her dragons. (Quite successfully, might I add.) Sometimes she gives the eggs away, because she's amazingly nice like that and likes giving other people (like me) a chance to get a rare. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about that, Anime.) It all kinda depends what you want to do, and what you consider fun.

No point, really. =]

Earth, Earth, Magi, Winter, in order. There probably is a guide for it, but I just ask Anime. :D She can answer just about anything about it. (I would know; I've asked her endless questions and she's answered them all.)

I like being nice, yes, and I also like knowing that my rares go to people who'll care for them... And sometimes, even I get overwhelmed. xD But I think the main reason is... I like the feeling I get when people get so excited over it. I just made someone's day beacuse I needed more room on my own scroll.

I think we have a guide linked in the second post of this thread, at the bottom of the post, but at the rate guides go up and down I can't say for sure. Like Livvy said, I can answer any species question, so jsut ask away till you get a good feel for them.

EDIT: Urk, that's getting out of date.... Can you guys ignore the second post for like, 10 min while I update it? Thanks... xD