• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGZ A CHEESE DRAGON?!

I want.

Too bad all my dragons bred yesterday and I can't even get some from the cave/abandons because I already have 4 eggs. :(

Guess I gotta wait.

Boy, I am going to go start breeding cuz of the cheese one :yes:, gonna update my new eggs,

EDIT: I got 3 new eggs and I am currently working on getting a cheese one, the eggs are in my siggy, I got the tiny egg too, wnder what it would turn up like...

I'm trying but there are no eggs right now.

P.S: I'm starting to think that my male rock is... strange, i've tried to breed him twice and i get always the same message "they do not show much itnerest"... o_O

The green and yellow there isn't new, the seasonals started getting mixed in at the 4 AM EST drop last night.

Just keep trying, I've gotten that on some of my best breeders before. It's just a generic message.

Yeah, I got all 4 of the new ones. It seems that the Tinies have different hatchlnig sprites... but I'm not sure about adults yet though. I think they're the same for both genders.

Covered in the FAQ, but you get Geodes by breeding StonexStone, PebblexPebble, or StonexPebble. Well, and GeodexGeode/Stone/Pebble.

...am I the only person on TDN with the Cheese egg?