Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg in five minutes, i got two silver eggs from the AP, FROM THE SAME PREVIOUS OWNER :O

7h4Z.gif YDAp.gif

also got two black eggs from breeding *hopes for alts*

OJma.gif 6wjY.gif

Congrats for your new egg. I currently want to get a pebble (Geode) and all the other coloures of striped.

@ Anime: Please add this egg to the viewing board: 1OnU.gif Thank you (Ain't I simply polite? :whistle: )

Has anyone possibly been having trouble with sick eggs/hatchlings? I realize that it's not that big of an issue, but I'm just curious and wondering if they pushed the limits back or something like that. I haven't posted any of my eggs anywhere but around here, and they are around the right number of clicks for their progression, and yet they all have the "they've been looked at too much too quickly" sickness. Again, just wondering if it's just me or if there's a trend here.

My hatchling has wings! Two of them! :D I'm excited for them when they grow up. Now I know my black one is female, would you think that Dark Dragon Cynder would be a good name for it?

Sometimes when there's new dragons the views we get around here go up as everyone's suddenly really into it, and we have some bouts of sickness. It's nothing to worry about, really. If it keeps up I can yell about not posting other's egg or something, but I don't think that's nesscary right now.

You won't know what it is until it hatches. =/

I want a sunrise so badly. T_T *goes to hunt*

Sunrise? That's my favourite time of day! I want to get a sunrise as well... but I have to wait until one of my hatchlings grows up and an egg hatches. But I am still amazed that I managed to get a daydream egg. It's so cute! I'll be upset when it starts hatching, but at the same time pleased.

Yes, you should fog. Your egg is ill (I forgot the official term), and you should fog for a day or two. This is a general rule of thumb when the stats are all normal.