Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

seeing how people are geting mad at me for making them repet themselfs im read ALL your form cerently. at 1/4.

my aqua, gardean, and frill are haching.

*EDIT* thanks Anime.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm scroll-locked till my gold grows up xD Another male @.x *dies*

4 silvers in my hatchlings/eggs :P That HAS to be a personal best, especially since my sporadic breeding luck provided 2.

Well, it's possible to get them on the front page, though it's much easier to get them from the AP if you're pretty patient. If not, it's easier to just wait for one of us to give them away ;)

I mostly get silvers off of the Abandoned Page, and sometimes a gold or two. I also started breeding my silvers now that so many have grown up, so I get more that way. Only one silver out of all my silvers and golds came from the front page xD Abandoned page is a lot easier to get a rare egg from, in my opinion.

thanks livvy.

orphen144: it takes 2 weeks for a dead egg to get of your scroll. and if you killed it will count as a (what ever it was) for a peared of time... i think its like eather 5 hours or 1 day.

you got to give me a break, ive been reading a lot of this form and im over 3/8. its rather cool, learning mere about dc on most pages.

have they come out with the fall sesonal dragon yet?

Awesome catch Ali :)

I'm sure one of my breeds today left a silver floating somewhere O.o I'm still hoping for a female at some point