Shop help

sdcd

Food is generally a little hard to sell, unless it's Kadoatie food or gourmet food. You don't have very much of either, so things will probably sell a bit slowly. I would suggest maybe finding some easy to sell stuff to put in your shop, just to bring more people in. It's not necessary; your stock will sell, but it might take some time. If you feel like it's taking too long, try adjusting your prices (down or up - I've had stuff sell after pricing it higher), but give it a week, at least.

I use the regular shop wizard and looked up just a few of the items you have for sale and found them in other shops for less. The only thing I can suggest is to lower your prices a bit maybe?

I have some of the newer released food and the prices are all over the place! It seems like every time I check on SSW the price has gotten lower, so I guess I was not keeping up with the price changes. In the past I have had a lot of luck selling uncommon food, not sure why. I guess now that 10X a day has gone away, people have spent most of the extra neopoints :)

I suggest that every time you check your shop, lower the prices of the items you really want to sell. Get a hold of codestones or dubloons because those sell really well (I know from experience :laughingsmiley: ). This will draw people into your shop, as will books (those always sell). I hope your things sell!!!

The only way to really move items fast is to have the cheapest price, and keep common items in stock. Your prices seem okay on the few items I checked, but most of the stuff you have isn't everyday stuff. Cheaper food items go fast, but for higher end stuff it's only the gourmet food (rarity 90-100) that tends to not collect dust.

Sometimes I think it has alot to do with your visibility luck from the wiz also. I always price my items atleast 1 np cheaper than the lowest price I find-some days I restock the entire shop, and some days I barely move a thing. When I'm checking, sometimes my listings don't even show up!

If you want help pricing, what I always do is look up an item in question and refresh five times. I then take the lowest price I saw and put it in the "Max Price" box and refresh five more times. If I can go five refreshes without seeing a cheaper item, I price it five NP lower than what I put in the "Max Price" box. If I see something with an even lower price, I take that price and put it in the "Max Price" and wash, rinse, and repeat until I go for five refreshes without seeing a lower price. Also, if something seems unusually low, trust your gut and ignore it, because it probably is. I don't always get the cheapest price, but I come pretty darn close, and this method does work for me. ;)

Lots of fives in this method. Never realized. :S

Oh, also, you could try playing KQ for Codestones. Those sell fast, and, heck, maybe customers will look through the rest of your shop for something they might like.