The Second Annual Neopies!

Shane for Wax

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow how did i miss these last year??? i voted for the kacheek soooooooo cute :wub_anim:

i got an Award Show Play Set...helps 4 pack rat :D

I got the mirror and a book! Also wasn't aware It was held last year!

o.O The only NC Tokens are Roxton and Hannah, and obviously, neither of them are there. I would have voted for the Hannah token if it was there. I like that token, and besides, KQ Tokens aren't meant to be free anyway. Besides, if you all want more free KQ Tokens, shouldn't you all be voting for Abigail? o.O

I'm so happy that the Kacheek won Best Pet Color! :D Hopefully, this will mean more Royal pets/Shenkuu clothing!

I voted for the Baby Gelert for Keyquest Token, because I've played someone with it, and it's so tiny and cute! :wub_anim: I also voted for the Creepy Halloween Skull Cap and Top Chop again and got 328 NP.

*facepalm* I forgot about the Ferocious Negg. I thought that was one of those tokens you get for collecting all of the Collectors Plush in a series, for some reason. xD

Ah well, it doesn't matter. The Baby Gelert is winning by a landslide.

The only NC Tokens are Roxton and Hannah, and obviously, neither of them are there. I would have voted for the Hannah token if it was there. I like that token, and besides, KQ Tokens aren't meant to be free anyway. Besides, if you all want more free KQ Tokens, shouldn't you all be voting for Abigail? o.O

There's the Ferocious Negg, and at the time I posted my comment, it was in the lead.

In my opinion, I think it's insane for them to make us pay NC cash for a site event KQ token. Everyone was so excited for the Roxton token, only for it to be worth neocash. Big let down.

Lastly, only I suggested voting for non-neocash tokens, and I did vote for Abigail. :yes:

Perhaps the Roxton one was wrong, and I was little ticked it wasn't free, but after I played against it in KQ, I stopped caring. xD It's a hideous token, really. Kinda glad they didn't give it out for free, or else I'd be seeing it everywhere.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with selling KQ Tokens in the NC Mall, as long as they give out free ones for non-paying users occasionally, but when the general consensus of the majority of the community is that everything should be free, of course people will disagree. :P

Yes, I'm just talking about site event related tokens as not everyone has access to the mall or plushies. I've never seen anyone play with Roxtons token so, I guess that sucks that it's not well made, and that's +1 for no more of that nonsense!

I voted for the Dancing Rosie animation, as that was one of my favorites anyway, along with the Baby Gelert Token and Halloween Capsule once more. The Neoplants one should have been one of the choices imo, though, as that was easily the best one. Ah well. I finally got one of the books out of it. xD

How is the Moltara one winning anyway? That's the one I would have expected to be in dead last. o_O Plus, if it wins, it tells TNT we want them to do images again for this year's Advent Calendar. It's not bad, but I would prefer it if they went back to all animations.

Wow, they actually have some decent choices for Best News Day. o.O I voted for the revelation of Moltara, however, because that actually added something to the site, while the others didn't. I don't mind that the 10th Birthday one is winning, though. 10 years IS a pretty big accomplishment.

The Neoplants and Artists Day Off were pretty dang awesome, too. :P

Also voted for the Rosie Dancing animation and Baby Gelert, as usual, and got a Neopie Keyring.