The Second Annual Neopies!

Shane for Wax

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea when the neopies end

There are are 15 awards, and we've gone through nine of them. Six days left means it will probably end on the 28th.

I voted for the Fyora Staff, for it is pretty. I don't mind that the Stained Glass Wings are winning, though, for they are pretty, too.

Also voted for Charred Steam Wings and Clara, as usual, and got a Sparkling Neopies Cider.

I voted for TDMBGPOP, because that was one of the best avatars released this year. The game avatars don't really appeal to me, and the 10th Birthday one is alright, but there have been better Event avatars.

Also voted for the Pandaphant Lookup and Fyora Collectors Staff, as usual and got the tissue box.

My goodness, this is a stupid category. x.x

I voted for Berry Blast, because Fruit Picker is glitchy, Neogarden Grow is an all-around terrible idea for a mini-game, and Petpet Pamper is my worst mini-game. Seriously, it was like voting the best of the worst.

I also voted for the Pandaphant lookup and TDMBGPOP and got like 400 NP.

yay! I got the dubloon too!

I voted for the berry blast, I like it, even though all the games seem to bog down and I always loose...

I got an award show play set.

Lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose! You lose a game, your car keys, your phone... Your clothes are loose, your promiscuous cousin is loose, your shoelaces are loose!

C'mon people!