The Second Annual Neopies!

Shane for Wax

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the Kacheek, because I love Royal pets and Shenkuu, and because if it wins, maybe TNT will release more Royal pets or more Shenkuu clothing? Or better yet, a Shenkuu PB. :O

I voted for the kacheek cause I just like colors that gives clothes that you can put on other colors :P

got 679 np, ohh well XP

Voted for spinnacle cause for some reason the music gets me into a transe or something XP (and love puzzle games :P)

got 414 np...

Why do I always get the money XP

voted for valentine (like the color)

got 336 np

Arg! If at least it wasn't less each time -_-

Wow, they actually have pretty good choices for the games. o.O Wheelers Wild Ride is the only one of those I really don't like. But still, Nova Battle should have been one of the choices, because that was easily the best game of the year imho.

I voted Top Chop. It was between that and Spinacles, but the Shenkuu fangirl in me won out in the end. :P I only got like 400 Neopoints, though. :(

I voted for the 2nd Birthday Capsule, because of the chance of getting retired LEs from it and because the LEs from the other Capsules suck. But it seems people were voting based on the appearance of the capsules themselves than what is in them, because the one I voted for is in dead last. o.O

Got 382 NP. Bleh. Give me the book or the Backstage Pass.

You know, I think I'm going to change my vote to the Skull one Halloween one tomorrow. I had no idea you could get retired Halloween items from it, plus it looks cool. I don't like the LE in it, though.

The New Years Cap should have been one of the choices imo. It's a very plain looking capsule, but the LE bgs from it are gorgeous, easily some of the best-looking bgs out there.