Igneot's Cave

Tsami

im sorry who is this? is it a character on neopets?

Igneot is a Magma Gnorbu in Moltara Caves.

He works like a Magic-8 ball. Just fun to put in questions to see what he says, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

If this means anything :P

I typed in "Magma Pool" and got some scrap metal lol

That was just an odd coincidence. I tried that and nothing.

I do it once in awhile when I'm bored. I think the best one was when I asked "what should I have for dinner?" He said the answer lies in your hands. i was holding chap stick..

• 1 year later...

Once I said,"Are you a moron?" He said,"Like the darkness, this can be overcome." That means it's possible that one day he'll stop being stupid and make a real prophecy.

Another time I said,"Are you stupid?" He said,"The darkness is settling in, but the light still burns." That means the same thing! He says that every time I ask him that specific question. Once I stopped capitalizing the 'A' in 'Are' and he said,"The ashes blow away like your chances." And that means there's no chance... so which is it?

Another time I did it in all caps,"ARE YOU STUPID?" He said,"The solution lies in your hands." I was holding one of my schoolbooks. He wants me to tutor him.

Another time I said,"Will you get dumber someday?" He said,"The fire says it will be so." That eliminates all the possibilities with a definite,"YES."