BOOCHI :)

dragonlady

Well if you all don't want a particular pet turned baby/invisible, then don't make it your active. Those random events only effect your active pet.

Personally I wouldn't mind my Chia, Lupe, or Scorchio turning Baby. However, I'd prefer to keep Grundo as a Magma, so I never make him my active.

You guys aren't going to believe this, but I got Boochi'd AGAIN?

Two of my pets are already baby from the previous zaps, including my active pet, so nothing happened other than the random event thingie on the top of my screen.

That's really weird, happening 3 times in the course of a few weeks.....

I did bite the bullet and get premium last week, and I know that means more random events, but sheesh!

This is a sign that I spend WAY more than a "normal" amount of time on neopets :rolleyes_anim:

I hope that this Boochi guy never ever ever visits me...I don't know what I will do if my perfect, expensive, classy dream pet turns into baby. :grrr: now we have to worry about that too?? so unfair

if u dnt want boochi to hit your expensive painted pet, dnt put that pet as your active. eg. i have a strawberry kiko, a desert elephante and a white cybunny. the kiko is the active one since a strawberry paint brush is the least expensive of them all :)

Boochi is a very rare RE. Anything involving changing the color of any of your pets is very rare.

I've only seen him twice in the entire 11 months my account has been active.

I'm paranoid about getting a couple of my pets changed from REs. i like them the way they are lol

This is going to sound a bit n00bish, but I have to ask, what exactly is a Boochi?

An evil little Baby Bruce that goes around zapping pets into babies. There's a very rare RE where that could happen to you.