BOOCHI :)

dragonlady

It's kinda sad that I'm an adult and THIS excited about pixels on a game-but I was visited by Boochi today and he missed zapping me, and now my Jetsam is Baby!!!!!

I've spent way more np than what a baby pb costs on making my pets other colors, etc, but I feel like I won TNT lottery lol :D

thank god you think its a good thing :P last time my pet turned invisible i was going to freak! my actives right now are White and Pink (side).. i wouldnt dare put a desert or a maraquan pet active heh..

but congrats on your new pet (and im an adult too dw abt it :P)

*jealous* haha. congrats! I waited for Boochi to come for like 10 months, and then I just got fed up and bought the paint brush to paint Almatheya. :P

Congrats on getting zapped and I'm glad it was you instead of me. I don't really want a baby pet, but I'm happy that you got one of your dreamies.

I've been visited by him twice. The first time, he missed, but the second time, he zapped my Lab pet into a Baby.

I wouldn't really want to see him too much, though, especially when I play NQ. My Faerie Ogrin is active during that time, and it cost me SO MUCH to paint her, so I wouldn't want that to go to waste.

Oh my congrats :)

He visited me twice, once on my main account (didn't want him too though) and a while later on my side account (now THAT I wanted! *hugs baby bruce*)

Gotta love when good things happen that make you super happy x3 Congratulations again! ^^

Wha????

I got Boochi'd again! On the same account, I only have the one. Has lightning struck twice or what?

This time it was my Lupe, way cuter than the Jetsam.

I was hoping for a halloween zap since I have yet to get that avatar, but he's so cute now I'm gonna have to leave him alone :)

I need to buy a lottery ticket!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that this Boochi guy never ever ever visits me...I don't know what I will do if my perfect, expensive, classy dream pet turns into baby. :grrr: now we have to worry about that too?? so unfair