Magma pool

vampire_girl

Hey, I think I know how to catch guardian Tonu sleeping. I made like this 2 times. First, you have to have few worms in you inventory. (I always have 9) Then go to Magma Pool. You probably won't find him sleeping right now, but every few minutes refresh. Play one round of Key Quest then go refresh Magma Pool. And after that try to visit him about 4-5am. You should probably find him sleeping. If not, then try again next day. ( I would add pictures but I don't know how...) Well, I hope that this helps! ;)

I think it is just random, however the refreshing periodically would help, and the time that KQ takes means that you're refreshing at odd times which may also help. I don't think KQ or the worms have anything in particular to do with it...but you may have just got lucky!

Oh, I see. haha. Well I dont' want any magma pets anyway, so I'm too lazy to check. :P

I partly agree with the OP in the sense that you cannot constantly be refreshing ever 2 mintutes. For both my magma pets, I refreshed a total of three times, each with a significant time lapse in between. He was sleeping like I just chloroformed him lol jaykay

There were also many people claiming that they found him during random refreshes, again with a time lapse, while looking for worms. *shrug*

No, you just get one shot-get to paint one pet-but several people have caught him sleeping more than once on the same account, so it's possible to be able to paint more than one pet.

I have yet to catch him myself, and I could be wrong, but if my experience is any indicator the worms don't seem to have anything to do with it. It's just another annoyingly random thing.

No, you just get one shot-get to paint one pet-but several people have caught him sleeping more than once on the same account, so it's possible to be able to paint more than one pet.

I have yet to catch him myself, and I could be wrong, but if my experience is any indicator the worms don't seem to have anything to do with it. It's just another annoyingly random thing.

I didn't catch him sleeping, he welcomed me. I got this message:

Welcome to Moltara's Magma Pool! You must be a true master in the ways of Moltara. One of your Neopets may have a dip in the Magma Pool.

I repeat my question. Do I have access to the Magma Pool forever?

Anybody here who got the same message (i.e the gaurd welcomed them) please answer.

I had given up for awhile, but now my curiosity is getting the better of me. Every day when I log on I keep a magma pool window open and refresh randomly between doing other things. I have to have atleast a couple thousand refreshes done since this started, and still no luck. I have never done it anywhere near 4 am though. If that's what it really takes, it ain't ever gonna happen.

I didn't catch him sleeping, he welcomed me. I got this message:

Welcome to Moltara's Magma Pool! You must be a true master in the ways of Moltara. One of your Neopets may have a dip in the Magma Pool.

I repeat my question. Do I have access to the Magma Pool forever?

Anybody here who got the same message (i.e the gaurd welcomed them) please answer.

I had a pet coloured at the magma pool, and then when I tried a different pet it said something like "try again next week". But I lent it and the pool is NOT open for my other pets.

I tried reading the pet moltara books to see if that would help, but it hasn't either, nor has having worms or not having worms. :sad01_anim:

I just got my Grundo, Skarown painted Magma. I did like said, and refreshed at random intervals- usually at least around 30 minutes apart. The guard fell asleep and I chose my Grundo. When I pressed back, he said I have to come back next week.

So apparently, even if you sneak in as opposed to him allowing you, he will still grant you access.

I wanted to turn my Jubjub on my side account Magma, but I couldn't catch him dozing. And I rarely got on my side account, let alone spent enough time to get past him. So I've temporarily given up on that.